TommyBoy, my God what happened to you??

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am in shock. TommyBoy, our big Pixe Bob man just passed away
I don't even know what to say at the moment, it happened so fast. 2 days ago, you were your normal big lovable self. Then, I noticed you were not acting quite yourself.. Nothing at that time, would tell me something was seriously wrong. Then today, when I woke up, you couldn't even stand. I found an emergency hospital that would take you today, Easter Sunday. I wrapped you in some warm blankets and headed off to the hospital. I heard you cry out, I reassured you that everything would be ok, not to be scared, because we were going to the doctor and they will make you feel better. When I came to a stop, I looked at you and you were gone
Never in my life, sharing it with cats, have I ever seen anything happen so fast. Our big boy and Boris's best pal, what happened? I sit here looking at your now lifeless body, thinking you will get up and greet me with your silly little way. You would walk up to us, then spin around real fast and rest you rear end against our legs as if to say here I am, pet me now!! Then as we would stroke your soft fur, you would flop over for your belly rubs, with your feet sticking straight up, kneading the air. I can't believe something could happen so fast. Where did you go our big man?? Tommy, you were such a big gentle soul. You had a face that reminded me of a tiger, with the heart of an angel
My boy, what ever happened to you, I wish we could have known sooner. But 2 days, how could you have been taken from us so fast? I am at a loss for words, because I am sitting here in shock. Good Bye our big lug man. May your journey across the bridge, bring comfort to your soul and may you rest peacefully in Gods loving arms

TommyBoy 4/06/2001 to 03/23/2008

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just added some pictures of our big man. God, I can't believe this even happened. In 1 month, he would have been only 7 years old

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am very sorry John.
I am glad you added the pics Tommy is such a great looking Cat.

Rest in Pease tommyboy, Play well the bridge.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry John!
He was far too young.....

Play happily over the rainbow bridge TommyBoy.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh John i'm so sorry
What a gorgeous boy he is and what a heartbreaker he's going to be at the bridge

Have fun at the bridge Tommy, your going to be missed so much

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
oh, John how horrid!
i think it's so much harder to bear when it's sudden like this
your boy was so handsome
know that we're all here for you, whatever you need

he was just a few months younger than Mouse was when she passed

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sitting here at work with tears in my eyes. Thank you for all the kind words. Tommy is going to be missed so much. It was so hard, watching my other cats visit him for their last time. LilRoar, Tommy's daughter, stopped to look at him. Aurora, who made such beautiful kittens with him, looked at Tommy with almost a confused look about her. Boris was the most difficult to watch. He came up to Tommy purring his heart out and rubbed all over him. Then after about 10 minutes, he slowly walked away, looked back and went to our bedroom to sleep. We're not the only ones who are going to miss this big boy. Feeding time was difficult, not seeing Tommy there
I just feel terrible, as if I could have done something more sooner, but it happened so darn fast

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh John, I'm so very sorry to hear about Tommy.
Rest In Peace, beautiful boy and watch over your Daddy, Mommy and all your furry Brothers and Sisters they love and miss you very much