Someone paintballed

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our truck!!
As well as peoples homes along our street!! DH is so mad!

Guess thats their way of saying happy easter

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
that happened to the cars where my mom and stepdad live to about three summers ago, messed up the paintjob on their cars, they were pretty upset. after they washed it youi could still see where it turned their paint into a flat faded spot in the shape of a paintball shot. I hope it dont ruin your paint as well.

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, that's too bad! How irritating is that?! Why do people do stuff like that? It just does not make any since! Sorry that happened to you guys!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Be thankful it was only a truck and not a person!

I think people should be required to have a gun permit to own a paintball gun. Those things are NOT toys and can be deadly.

whitewillow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thats unfortunate.. I think I would need to have much restraint if ever confronted with the person doing that to my property.

I hope there is not too much damage to your stuff. One year my uncle ran into problems on his street, somebody(s) was going around throwing eggs, slashing tires, and his girlfriend got her drivers side window smashed. ;(

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's all just so SENSELESS!
I really don't get how anyone gets pleasure from that!

I'm so sorry - I hope you're able to wash it off without any problems.

Laurie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had the cop come over and take a pic and get all of our info. Apparently they did this all over town and damaged someones siding!!!

I told DH at least they didnt do it to animals or use eggs to destroy property!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not only do you get paint on the truck/house but you can put DENTS in the cars/trucks too. We all went paintballing one time with the boys. Those damn things HURT when they hit - you get bruises too.

And my DH says if they hit the windows in the right angle you can break them. Hope they catch the little suckers who did it and make them pay for damages.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

We had the cop come over and take a pic and get all of our info. Apparently they did this all over town and damaged someones siding!!!
I'm glad it was reported. Since the people did this to several homes and vehicles someone had to have seen them. Check your local paper tomorrow or Tuesday, it wouldn't surprise me if they run a story about it and maybe even ask people to come forward with information.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

I'm glad it was reported. Since the people did this to several homes and vehicles someone had to have seen them. Check your local paper tomorrow or Tuesday, it wouldn't surprise me if they run a story about it and maybe even ask people to come forward with information.
The cop has a "idea" of who it is!! So maybe they will catch the suckers!

sweet72947

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Be thankful it was only a truck and not a person!

I think people should be required to have a gun permit to own a paintball gun. Those things are NOT toys and can be deadly.
In VA I think you have to be at least 18 to buy a paintball gun. I was in line at Walmart behind some guys buying a paintball gun and some accessories, and they had to show their IDs.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sweet72947

In VA I think you have to be at least 18 to buy a paintball gun. I was in line at Walmart behind some guys buying a paintball gun and some accessories, and they had to show their IDs.
Yes, you do have to be 18 in Kansas as well....but I know parents are notorious for purchasing them for their kids

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my brother is 17 and has one In VA you have to be 18 to buy one but a parent can buy one for someone under 18 legally. He is responsible with his of course he as a 30 Acre place with things for him to shoot at if he wants
I hate that happened to your truck as well as to all your neighbors property and I hope the catch the brats that done it!

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Our truck!!
As well as peoples homes along our street!! DH is so mad!

Guess thats their way of saying happy easter
some people have no respect! havn't they got better thing's to do? make's me sooo angry when people do that, & especially if they get away with it!

something along those line's happened to me, some kid's went down our street with a sharp object. they left long scratch mark's all along the door's, of three of our car's!

when i moved into my own place, my car was parked at the back of the house, the next day the window had been smashed in! & yet the police did nothing!