*****KatKwiz! - March 23 - Happy Easter!*****

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blondrebel76

If you wish to discuss announcements, you will have to create a new thread in the forum, since you cannot reply to announcements.
Gee, was that too easy?

You are today's KatKwiz Whiz!

The answer is above, under FAQ.
Simply type "announcements" in the box and your are presented with the answer.
Wow, maybe that was too easy.

KatKwery (Cat Query)

Today we are going to try a sample run on this feature. This will become a permanent feature starting April 1. A question is asked related to today's KatKwiz question. If you have an opinion on the question, talk about it. If you happen to be the first person to mention the secret word that the cats have already picked out, you win 700 points.
(The secret word will always be directly related to the subject. Full rules will be posted before April 1.

What do you think of Anne's latest announcement?
(do you have an opinion?)

Bonus: How many games are now available according to a recent announcement?

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think having an arcade will be fun.
I'll probably take awhile to get used to the vbplaza menu being changed to shop menu.
I didn't see it mentioned in the announcement though about how many games are availible.

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love it!! I think the arcade is such a great idea!!

"At the time of posting this, we have 74 games for you in the arcade. I hope to have well over 100 by the end of the weekend."

mulenag

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just went and checked out the arcade games...I have a feeling I will become an addict! There go all my points!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

I think having an arcade will be fun.
I'll probably take awhile to get used to the vbplaza menu being changed to shop menu.
I didn't see it mentioned in the announcement though about how many games are availible.
The fifth word out of your mouth was the secret word! 700 points to you!
Yep, today's secret word was arcade.

That's it folks. That's how KatKwery works! It is a game that our newest newbies have just as much chance of winning as our old timers. This will be a regular feature starting April 1. If you don't know the answer to the KatKwiz question this is a second chance. And it all follows the theme of the day, which today of course was announcements.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Paulena

I love it!! I think the arcade is such a great idea!!

"At the time of posting this, we have 74 games for you in the arcade. I hope to have well over 100 by the end of the weekend."
Aww, you used the secret word but were not fast enough. Next time! I need to comment on the KatKwery myself:

This makes me very happy because people will get hooked on the games in the arcade (secret word) and then it is going to cost them points. I am happy about this because the more people spend points, the less points in the economy circulating. KatKwiz has always paid big points and when you get the fever and lose all your points, more people will come play KatKwiz and KatKwery, where they can instantly earn points to head back to the arcade (secret word).

Now that I am done blabbing about that, your answer of 74 is correct (for today) and you are the bonus points winner of the day. 700 points to you!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MuleNag

I just went and checked out the arcade games...I have a feeling I will become an addict! There go all my points!
You are the third person to use the secret word but all the points have been given out! Of course the cats will not always pick such an easy secret word, but it will always be directly related to the subject.

Attention arcade addicts: Do we have any yet? When you run out of points, you know where you can come! Right here where 3,400 points were given out today.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catkiki

I didn't see anywhere that listed the PRICE of the arcade passes. Do you know how much they are going to be?
Of course, the cats know everything. See today's quiz.

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sorry for not replying yesterday, my internet had issues and i was unable to get on until late night early morning and only for a short time. I dont know what it is about my isp but they seam to have problems lately keeping everyone online. Thanks Kat Quiz and persi and alley! and btw the arcade is cool.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

The fifth word out of your mouth was the secret word! 700 points to you!
Yep, today's secret word was arcade.

That's it folks. That's how KatKwery works! It is a game that our newest newbies have just as much chance of winning as our old timers. This will be a regular feature starting April 1. If you don't know the answer to the KatKwiz question this is a second chance. And it all follows the theme of the day, which today of course was announcements.
cool beans