Who needs sleep?

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sleep is overrated when you have arcade games to play...even when you're sick.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL! In my case, its' cause I just got back from the bakery cooking the bacon and tenderloin for breakfast after our sunrise service at 6 am......mind you, I didn't go to bed until about 9 last night, 'cause hub was supposed to be up at one to cook, me not until four.....soooo....he's still not up, and is almost time for my four o'clock alarm!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm in desperately need of sleep, a luxury I rarely have the opportunity to enjoy. I'm such an insomniac! There's no telling how many nights I've spent right here as sleep totally escaped me. Where else would I be, after all!

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
last nite i finally got some good sleep, other than our two kitties, we have fish everywhere (a 75 gallon and 5G hex in the living room, a 38G and 29G in the spare bedroom, and a 55G and 2-40G breeders in our bedroom we sleep in) and they all have over the back filters, well when you got three of them in the bedroom and all of the water levels go down, the trickle gets very loud well i havent been able to sleep well for about a week cause we have been busy and havent added water to the tanks, but hammy went thru and filled everything up yesterday and awwwwwww good sleep.... only woke up once when i had to p!!!! I went to bed like 9:30 last nite now its like 7:30 im awake and hammy is still sleeping and i am bored to death. Thank God for the cat site,,,, lol

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sleep is only overrated if you can get enough. I can hardly wait to start my back injections....until then, I sleep in half hour fits and starts. A full night's sleep is something as elusive as a unicorn to me!!!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol i have slept like 2 hour since friday morning.
kill kill kill kill, must get to level 70 (oh boy, yea i know i have issues)...

plus playing host, i am about to go crash soon as i finish my drink.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Essayons89

Sleep is overrated when you have arcade games to play...even when you're sick.
My favourite is the egg match. I've tried a few others, but keep going back to the egg match. It's good for eye co-ordination and doesn't require hand co-ordination along with it. I can't work the keyboard and mouse at the same time. One or the other, but not both together, so any game that requires the use of the keyboard is not up my alley. Same goes with games that require you to use the arrow keys and space bars to do things.

Anyone know what games require only the use of the mouse?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Anyone know what games require only the use of the mouse?
balloon park is mouse only... i think probably the 8-ball pool is too, but i can't get it to work for me
that geography game is mouse only, too.
i haven't tried anything on the 2nd page yet - not thru the 1st one!
btw - we were warned it would be addicting!