Arcade Feedback Thread

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Once you're done setting your scores, do come in and provide us with feedback. Report any issues or just let us know what you think.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tried posting in the "Arcade Feedback" thread in the "Announcement" area, but I don't have permission to post in that forum according to the message I receive when I tried to post in the thread.

I have gone to the Arcade area, but every game I click I can't play. Here is a screenshot of what I see for all of the games. I've tried both Mozilla-Firefox and IE 7. The Cat Site does have persmission in my Firewall, so permission is not a problem.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I tried posting in the "Arcade Feedback" thread in the "Announcement" area, but I don't have permission to post in that forum according to the message I receive when I tried to post in the thread.

I have gone to the Arcade area, but every game I click I can't play. Here is a screenshot of what I see for all of the games. I've tried both Mozilla-Firefox and IE 7. The Cat Site does have persmission in my Firewall, so permission is not a problem.

I'm certainly no expert, but do you have some sort of popup blocker? I also believe these are Flash games...do you have the latest version? Just some thoughts...I don't know for sure.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Yes, I have Flash and Java, and I have this site "whitelisted" so ad blockers are not an issue.
I don't know what to tell you then, I'm sorry.
I'm sure someone who is way more computer savvy than I am will be able to help you. There are other people playing the games, so I'm not sure what the problem would be.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Glad it was fixed - I imagine we'll come across compatibility issues as more people test the arcade, so please do post them here

BTW, announcements aren't threads per se, which is why you can't post a reply to them. That's why I started this one

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you able to put ranks for the games after you have submitted a score?

Because I wanted to rank a few games but realised I couldn't after putting my high score in.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
By ranks, do you mean game rating? I am not sure if and how that is added, actually. Trying to find out...

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just played Balloon Hunter and it didn't record my higher score, only my first score of 15. I played a couple of games after that one, reaching over 50 points but it didn't record even though the screen showed that my score was recorded.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anne

BTW, announcements aren't threads per se, which is why you can't post a reply to them. That's why I started this one
Yes, I know. But last night this thread was showing in the "Announcements" forum and I couldn't post in it so I started a whole new thread in this forum and someone moved your thread to this forum and combined mine with it.

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like playing the games, but by the time that I am finished with each game, my login has timed out so my score doesn't get posted (unless it is a short game).

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These games are addicting!!
I'm just wondering about the "video poker" game...will it eventually keep the scores?

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes I mean the rating - You can only do it before you "save" your comment on a high score

Edit: Ah ok, you can do the game rating and then still save your comment for a high score

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just scored a 53 on the map-game but how do I enter my score? I scored a 54 before this one and when I went to look at the high scores it wasn't registered. Do I need to press somewhere to enter my score?

Edit: Other than the earlier score of 81, none of my better scores were entered either.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can see myself becoming very addicted to quite a few of these games. I really am enjoying them thus far. My only question is, how do you find the arcade? I've found it by the tournament thing in Anne's posts. That's the only way I know how to get in.