New Contests at TCS!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
In order to keep life fun and interesting around here, the TCS team has decided that we are going to host more contests here with lots of great prizes! We're going to mix up the type of contests so that just about everyone has a good chance to win.

In fact, we've just started the first of a series of Monthly Themed Photo Contests here: http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho....php?p=2227684 The theme for March is Cat-apult into Spring: Cats and Plants/Flowers.

We'll be rolling out more contests that hopefully will be fun for everyone! Prizes will range from points (which will shortly become much more of a demanded item...trust me!) to other site related prizes, to tangible sent-to-me prizes. The prizes will be announced in the contest threads.

Please ask any questions, comments or suggestions here. Thank you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No worries, there will be a different theme every month for the Photo Contest, so even if you don't have/can't get pictures of a certain theme, you can just enjoy it that month and wait for the next!

We're also thinking of other contests to run during the months too, so it won't all be about photos.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LilleKat

We had one once. Tosca ate it.
I know the feeling, I had a nice spider plant that I thought was hung far enough away from any launch pads.....I was wrong Linus decided to play kitty comando one day...The result.

Linus 1
spider plant 0

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Russian Blue

Yay! Photo contests are always good!
Get snapping everyone!
Not when your computer isn't running!

~KK~