Calling all kitties!

calicoprincess

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi, this is Trinity, I stole my meowmys puter thingy. She talks to other hoomins on here, but are there any kitties out there? I have three kitty brothers and there are two other furry things my mom calls "bunnies" running around here too. I was the first though, and I'm the queen around here but my mom calls me a princess. . . . Silly hoomin, she thinks shes the queen!

Can't wait to meet you!
Purrrs,
Trinity

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
hi, Trinity, i'm Pixel, the senior cat at my house. we all use slightly different fonts/effects so that we're easy to tell apart. also, Cable, Java & Firefox aren't really good spellers... ~ Pixel

hi Trinity, im Cable & i am the
! at ar hous. [akshulee im KWEEN but thers not a pik for that
] ~ Cable

Trinity, nice to meet you - [great, another female!
] ~ Chip

hi... im Java but i dont talk much cuz id rather sing n dans!
oh an im a calico like you... ~ Java

hi! im Firefox! i mad at meowmy rite now cuz she putted green plastik things on my bootiful wite claws.
but i glad to meet you! ~ Firefox

ms cat love

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
meow..meow... meowwwww...from barney, tiger, goldie,bunny,oscar,daisy,dahlia,one eyed duke,lily,billy,willy,mr kitty,ms kitty,barnette and stubby ...ms cat love is our top meowmmy shes a

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CalicoPrincess

Hi, this is Trinity, I stole my meowmys puter thingy. She talks to other hoomins on here, but are there any kitties out there? I have three kitty brothers and there are two other furry things my mom calls "bunnies" running around here too. I was the first though, and I'm the queen around here but my mom calls me a princess. . . . Silly hoomin, she thinks shes the queen!

Can't wait to meet you!
Purrrs,
Trinity
Hey Trinity. We got lots of kitty sisfurrs on here who we dopted. WIll you be our sisfurr, too? We gonna turn 8 on April 10.

Shenandoah and Humble

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

calicoprincess

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

hi, Trinity, i'm Pixel, the senior cat at my house. we all use slightly different fonts/effects so that we're easy to tell apart. also, Cable, Java & Firefox aren't really good spellers... ~ Pixel

] ~ Cable

] ~ Chip

hi! im Firefox! i mad at meowmy rite now cuz she putted green plastik things on my bootiful wite claws.

Hey guys! Nice to meet you. Good to see another queen around here Cable! . . . I suppose I should let my brothers introduce themselves too. . . Mercury's a trouble makes just so you know.

This is Bentley, I'm sorry your mad at your mommy Firefox. . . I have the best mommy in the world! I don't like those other hoomins though. . . except for dad, I suppose he's ok. . . .

Mercury here. . . Java you sound like a kewl gurl! I wuv dansing too!! . . . and powncing on that wittle miss priss, Trinity.

I'm Nemo, meowmy alwayz saz I hav "odd eyes" I dont no wat dat means though. . . Pixel, you sound smart, dos u no?

calicoprincess

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ms cat love

meow..meow... meowwwww...from barney, tiger, goldie,bunny,oscar,daisy,dahlia,one eyed duke,lily,billy,willy,mr kitty,ms kitty,barnette and stubby ...ms cat love is our top meowmmy shes a
WOW!! That's a lot of kitties! Hi guys!

calicoprincess

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Hey Trinity. We got lots of kitty sisfurrs on here who we dopted. WIll you be our sisfurr, too? We gonna turn 8 on April 10.

Shenandoah and Humble
'course I will. . . but can Bentley be your dopted brofurr too? He's my best friend, I can't leave him out.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CalicoPrincess

I'm Nemo, meowmy alwayz saz I hav "odd eyes" I dont no wat dat means though. . . Pixel, you sound smart, dos u no?
it means your eyes are different colors, i think ~ Pixel
im not mad at meowmy enymor eefur... i just DONT LIKE IT win she duz stuf to my claws! ~ Firefox

creativgirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

] ~ Cable

] ~ Chip

Hi Firefox! We don't like that stuff on our claws either! Our meowmy tried the SoftPaws on us once, but we struggled when she tried to put them on. Finally she just bought stuff that's OK for us to claw.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Trinity. Wow you have a lot of kitties in your family. I only have a sister Mika at our house. I have another sister in California with CarolCat (Jasper's meowmy). Mika doesn't talk much because she has a funny shaped voicebox. Her meowmy is my human sister. My meowmy (Mika's nanny) calls her a little princess. Well she is little and I'm a big, healthy fellow. My name is Bijou. We are so happy to see new kitties here at Paws and Reflect.