Purraise
Rosie is SUCH a character!

I love your picture threads, Susan.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
only one of Jack??!!

Sophie is so pretty and Rosie is such a silly girl!!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Such angels!

Riley used to love those little balls, until he discovered springs...

Now he plays with almost nothing else, lol.
Oh my! Those look like something Maggie would love! I have a gift certificate to Drsfostersmith.com! I know what Maggie's going to get for her birthday!

Back on topic!
Rosie, Sopie & Jack are so photogenic! I just love seeing their pictures...Rosie always cracks me up! Sophie is such a pretty lady, and Jack is quite a handsome fellow!!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Way OT, but when I got the package of toys today from Paula/AlleyGirl....those springs were in there & I was SO excited to see them. I can't get them locally & never order much from the places that do carry them online....so yeah....springs are spread about for all to play with!
Mine go nuts for them.

Susan....Harrods has cat toys?
I thought they were a dept. store much like our JCPenney, Macy, Kolhs....like clothing/shoes. Cat toys? And dear Sophie wubs her banana!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Susan....Harrods has cat toys?
I thought they were a dept. store
It is, but they have their own pet department and it's fab!. They sell gorgeous diamante collars, but their not the breakable ones so i passed, clothing, beds, bowls, blankets, cat trees etc..Harrods was the only place where i found those bananas.

They even had 4 gorgeous siamese kittens for sale for £700. They were well looked after with plenty of room and toys, and at certain times of the day the room to them was locked with a notice up saying they needed their rest, but luckily they had just opened up for us to see them

I bought the girls two shocking pink collars similar to what their wearing. I bought them some catnip tea bags as well that i make like normal tea but obviously give it to them when it's cooled. Rosie drank it but the other two snubbed it