DH's, BF's, SO's

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Someone else mentioned that there should be a thread showing off the loves in our lives ( the two legged, adult male or female ones). OK, I'm going to start.

This is Doug. He's my boyfriend of four years. He's a really good man - smart, funny and cute. AND he loves cats! This is a photo taken Labor Day weekend at Grand Haven, Michigan (Lake Michigan!)

vixen16

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ok.. ok.. since you did it.. i gotta ask... what does DH and SO mean??

I kinda got it figured that one of them mean Husband... Im just not sure.
Oh and nice pics peoples!!
Is anyone currently living with a none cat person?? hehe.. I had to ask.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Vixen16

Ok.. ok.. since you did it.. i gotta ask... what does DH and SO mean??

I kinda got it figured that one of them mean Husband... Im just not sure.
Oh and nice pics peoples!!
Is anyone currently living with a none cat person?? hehe.. I had to ask.
DH means Dear Husband or sometimes Dumb husband

SO means significant other
and DW means Dear wife

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This is my wonderful BF of almost two years. He is the most wonderful BF anyone could ask for. Hes funny, gentle, calm, handsom and he does everything he possibly can to make me happy. He loves cats along with all other animals. Here he is with our new addition Smokey!

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
here's my partner Dan, i've been with him just over three year's. he love's my kitty's, not as much as me though LOL!

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hammyandwaf

This is my wonderful BF of almost two years. He is the most wonderful BF anyone could ask for. Hes funny, gentle, calm, handsom and he does everything he possibly can to make me happy. He loves cats along with all other animals. Here he is with our new addition Smokey!

Awwww Look at the two of them!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Heres my man Gil, or should i say mine and Rosie's because when he comes down from Scotland she sticks to him like glue the whole time he's here

He loves my cats and that's the most important thing to me.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is my boyfriend of 3 1/2 years. This was taken this past New Years with his nieces and nephew, Caleb, Chloe (the baby), and Camille. They're from NC and we rarely get to see them.

ETA: I tried 5 times to resize this, but photobucket doesn't like me for some reason. So if it's too big, can the mods resize please?

sakura

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My SO would kill me if I put a picture of him online, but this is him holding Chloe, without his face showing....

Chloe is his favorite, by far

We have been together for almost 2 1/2 years. We began dating on October 29, 2005. We've lived together since August 2006. In a few months we are moving to his hometown, which is half the country away.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love it, especially the one posing with all the little kids!!!!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have an SO -- but you've all heard a lot about my best friend, who is my former SO. And I happen to have a cool shot of him -- it's in this month's issue of BLENDER magazine, actually (pages 64-65), in an article about "Beatle Bob," a music fan who has gone to some kind of live music show every single night without fail for many, many years. Just by happenstance, a shot-from-the-stage photo they used in the article includes Rush, who is no doubt next in line for the record Beatle Bob holds.

That's Beatle Bob in the yellow coat... my friend Rush is in glasses at far left. (Oh -- and the lady with him is not his wife -- it's the mother of an old friend of his. She can't drive, but loves to go to concerts, so he takes her out every week or so. He's a good guy.)

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband of ~1.5 months (been together 3+ years)
... doing what he does best - taking stuff apart.

I dont have any pictures of him & the kitties (there's some cute ones!) on the laptop.