Im asking for vibes

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My DH's cousin was diagnosed with melanoma for the 2nd time in 8 years. This time, she was diagnosed immediatly after having a baby Oct 15th, 2007.
At this point things are not looking good, she has nodules on her lungs, her bone marrow has changed, there is a tumour pinching her sciatic nerve, and then there is the tumours that have already been removed. They have given her 2 weeks to 2 months to live! I know that TCS vibes can work miracles, so Im BEGGING you!! Please, Please send some good vibes for her!! Her baby is only 5 months old, and she needs her mother to be there!! She is off to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, but no one knows how it will go!

I can't bear the idea of little Mekayla growing up without a mother! This woman has been through so much, she beet the cancer 8 years ago, then she got pregnant and miscarried at 6 months along, then she got pregnant again and the baby came too soon, then now she has stave IV Melanoma!
Its malignent and has already spread quite rapidly!

Please send your vibes to Rachael!! She needs them!!

Amber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sure hope so, her little girl needs her so much yet! Right now Rachaels parents have been taking care of the baby and her, her husband hasn't been much help! It just doesn't seem fair to me! The poor girl, after losing her baby in April of 2006 (she was far enough along that she got to see and hold him, but since he was so early he only lived for a minute) then she got pregnant and had a hard pregnancy and now cancer! Its just frustrating!!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my, what to say for such a tragic situation.................
for no suffering in all involved!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

I sure hope so, her little girl needs her so much yet! Right now Rachaels parents have been taking care of the baby and her, her husband hasn't been much help! It just doesn't seem fair to me! The poor girl, after losing her baby in April of 2006 (she was far enough along that she got to see and hold him, but since he was so early he only lived for a minute) then she got pregnant and had a hard pregnancy and now cancer! Its just frustrating!!
Oh no!!! That is tragic!!!!

I will definately be thinking of her!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the replys all! I appreciate it! They are having a benefit for her and since I can't go I thought I would do what I could by getting her some vibes!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gee that is so scary
Sending heaps and heaps and heaps of vibes to her - nobody deserves to go through all that, especially the nother of such a young child.

What do you mean that her husband hasn't been much help? Is that because he's upset, or not the most paternal of men?

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Prayers for her. My Husbands Ex wife has it too. They remove it but it comes back. She got it from Tanning Beds. Would you want to join the Cancer Group that I am in. They are Nice. I can Pm you the info. I joined when my Husband got Leukemia.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh...this is not good at all and so unfair to her daughter.

Sending mega healing vibes to Rachael.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh my gosh! I am so sorry that she and her daughter are going thru this. Lots of vibes for her