what, you couldn't wait 2 minutes?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
well, just got back from taking Chip for his shots. complained all the way there, while we were there, all the way home until i pulled into the garage... then, he got real quiet & kinda 'sat up' in the carrier.

yep, you guessed it - he took a dump!

oh, well, at least it was solid... & i had a little 'cat quilt' lining the carrier, so easy to clean up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

But meowmy! When ya gotta go, ya gotta go!
i think he was just expressing his opinion on car trips & vets!

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

I think so too! Shadow has done that a couple of times. I'm so glad my vet makes house calls.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Agreed - he just didn't want to have to sit with it very long.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

well, just got back from taking Chip for his shots. complained all the way there, while we were there, all the way home until i pulled into the garage... then, he got real quiet & kinda 'sat up' in the carrier.

yep, you guessed it - he took a dump!

oh, well, at least it was solid... & i had a little 'cat quilt' lining the carrier, so easy to clean up.
Tiger is known for that

When I took him for his shots it was cold outside and I couldn't roll down the windows. I had the heat on also so it kinda.... fermented it

sammiesmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin

Tiger is known for that

When I took him for his shots it was cold outside and I couldn't roll down the windows. I had the heat on also so it kinda.... fermented it
Cold outside?
I know where you live, Hunny! OK, yeah, I get it - cold for us Floridians. Was it 50 degrees?

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

Awww the joy of loving cats.

Chip
I totally agree with that!
Can't really live without them

And about the kitty poop, it has happened to many of us before, so we are all with ya on that one!
(except the heat maybe!) Boy, that must have smelt...

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At least it was when you pulled in the driveway.
I had a wonderful drive back from the vets last Oct. Here is the post I did about it: http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...t=worriedmommy
Tosh was such a bugger but I miss him dearly ( he passed a couple weeks ago).
Anyway, thought I would make you feel better reading about my drive. I laugh about whenever I think about it.

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
When I took Zane in his carrier in the car, he would always do that. However, now that I've got a kitty stroller and walk him, he doesn't. It is a little bigger than the carrier, and he can see out better. He doesn't like it much, but he doesn't hate it like he did the carrier.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Worriedmommy

At least it was when you pulled in the driveway.
I had a wonderful drive back from the vets last Oct. Here is the post I did about it: http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...t=worriedmommy
Tosh was such a bugger but I miss him dearly ( he passed a couple weeks ago).
Anyway, thought I would make you feel better reading about my drive. I laugh about whenever I think about it.
well, this isn't the first time he's done it... why do you think there was a 'cat quilt' lining the carrier? but the last time was when i brought him home from his foster mom's. that was a long drive [40-50 minutes] & he was with a stranger - i had chalked it up to stress. his regular vet [for illnesses, etc.] is only 7 minutes away - but they charge 3-4 times what the spay/neuter place does for shots. this place is more like a 20 minute drive, so i foolishly assumed he'd be ok.
otoh - he was in the carrier for about 50 minutes, so maybe that was it?

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Butzie is a little lady. She never, well up to this point, has done anything in her carrier. Tomorrow we are taking her to the vet for her "pawicure." I don't do nails.