No appetite

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you ever been through a time when you've felt hungry but when you started to eat felt nauseous, or not hungry? I've been like that for a few days now and it's happened on occasion before. I hate it.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have that quite often, I will be so starving but as soon as I start to eat I feel nauseous and don't want to eat anymore. Mine is due to my anxiety problems. I usually just force myself to eat it anyway, and once I'm done I feel better.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

Have you ever been through a time when you've felt hungry but when you started to eat felt nauseous, or not hungry? I've been like that for a few days now and it's happened on occasion before. I hate it.
Are you pregnant?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Are you pregnant?
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

I have that quite often, I will be so starving but as soon as I start to eat I feel nauseous and don't want to eat anymore. Mine is due to my anxiety problems. I usually just force myself to eat it anyway, and once I'm done I feel better.
No, I'm not pregnant. It could be because I'm about due for my Depo shot. Or it could be from nerves. I have anxiety problems also.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I rarely feel hungry, but can make myself eat without getting nauseous from it. I'm better at keeping track now since I have to eat when I take medicine, otherwise I've forgotten for days to eat.

Possible things to consider - GI problems, and if you haven't eaten for a while sometimes food may not settle on your stomach very well when you try to eat again. Can you keep down soup? Something simple like chicken noodle or tomato.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

I rarely feel hungry, but can make myself eat without getting nauseous from it. I'm better at keeping track now since I have to eat when I take medicine, otherwise I've forgotten for days to eat.

Possible things to consider - GI problems, and if you haven't eaten for a while sometimes food may not settle on your stomach very well when you try to eat again. Can you keep down soup? Something simple like chicken noodle or tomato.
I can keep everything down it's just that when I eat I feel like gagging.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love it when I don't feel like eating. I save money and lose weight. Good combo. But I rarely feel sick, so that may play a role in my outlook

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

yeh, i know what you mean. i'd nomally just eat anyway though, alway's tend's to make me feel better afterward's.