A Feline of Steel

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday, I went down to the laundry room, which is where her food and litterbox are. The foot and a half steel waste can is about a foot from the wall where it usually is. Hmm... I turn around because I hear Butzie's meow. I said to her, "Did you move that big can? What a strong kitty!"
I pick it up to move it back. A lizard runs out and goes under Butzie. I quickly pick it up, tell her that she is a good lizard catcher and bring the lizard outside.
So, don't stand between Butzie and a lizard. She may decide to move you, too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

Oh my goodness! Butsie just wanted her dessert! At least you didn't catch her with a tail hanging out of her mouth!
No, but all of the lizards that she has brought inside (she really loves those lizards) have had the tips of their tails er, eaten.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

No, but all of the lizards that she has brought inside (she really loves those lizards) have had the tips of their tails er, eaten.
Duke does that!
We have Skinks here and the tails usually fall off as part of thier defense.
Duke would rather play with the tail then the lizard

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

Oh my goodness! Butsie just wanted her dessert! At least you didn't catch her with a tail hanging out of her mouth!
Well, there is a little update on Butzie and the lizards. Yesterday afternoon, I was taking the garbage bins up to the street. I looked down and there was a lizard tail in the driveway. There was a bite taken out of the tip but no lizard. I guess that she is a super-lovin' lizard huntress. Maybe I should get her lizard boots.