Pixie and her Meows(Muse)

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As I mention somewhere is an earlier thread this week it took Pixie awhile to find her voice but since she has she has certainly made good use of it..

I didn't realize how much so until this morning when I woke up to hear her chirping away in the bedroom.. At first I though she was playing with Linus but he was curled up beside me asleep along with Sassy. I looked over to where she was to she her grooming and chirping to the teddy bear that sits on my dresser..

Since then I have watched her this morning and she has purred at her food dish, chirped several times at the Kleenex I gave her to play with (she's being rationed since the Kleenex caper) Growled at the birds outside.. Can't really describe the sound she made when she was chasing Linus around the house. And now she is sitting on my desk apparently telling me all about her morning so far in this squeaky, little mew www.

Yes I would have to say Miss Pixie has found her Meows!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
That is so wonderful that she found her Meows. It means she is happy and comfortable with you.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

As I mention somewhere is an earlier thread this week it took Pixie awhile to find her voice but since she has she has certainly made good use of it..

I didn't realize how much so until this morning when I woke up to hear her chirping away in the bedroom.. At first I though she was playing with Linus but he was curled up beside me asleep along with Sassy. I looked over to where she was to she her grooming and chirping to the teddy bear that sits on my dresser..

Since then I have watched her this morning and she has purred at her food dish, chirped several times at the Kleenex I gave her to play with (she's being rationed since the Kleenex caper) Growled at the birds outside.. Can't really describe the sound she made when she was chasing Linus around the house. And now she is sitting on my desk apparently telling me all about her morning so far in this squeaky, little mew www.

Yes I would have to say Miss Pixie has found her Meows!
I never hear Persi meow. DW repeatedly tells me he is meowing all the time. What does that tell you?