Top Cat
Purraise
on my diet

someone gave me 4 home made white chocolate macadamia nut cookies

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They gave you white chocolate and nuts. What were you supposed to do? No, Bruce, you were merely a helpless pawn in someone's evil game...

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

They gave you white chocolate and nuts. What were you supposed to do? No, Bruce, you were merely a helpless pawn in someone's evil game...
my favorite cookie!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

my favorite cookie!
mine to.
They are soooo good.
i am glad she only gave me 4.

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am deffinately feel like a cheater right now...I just had a major chocolate fix
I had half a lindt white chocolate coconut bar and a couple of squares of Lindt extra creamy milk chocolate

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
chocolate HIGH in ANTIOXIDENTS

Nuts HIGH IN GOOD Fats

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

Nuts are good for you!
I like nuts, my favorite is salted sunflower seeds. I eat them with the shell and all. Trouble is I have an enormous sweet tooth and can't control myself when it comes to sugar intake.
(My name is Amy, and I am a sugarholic.)

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
noone is a cheater, if you are on a diet that does not satisfy you enough that you feel the need to eat sweets then you are not eating the right combinations of food that your body needs or else it wouldnt crave that sweet food you ate. And as long as your body is not getting the right food combinations your diet is never gonna stick. You are always going to be tempted to eat things that you think you shouldn't. Dieting doesnt mean you have to give up everything, it just means you have to pay attention to the combinations you are giving your body. You can always eat sweets on a diet just not in excess and your whole days nutrition cant be sweets alone. As long as you have completely balanced meals, you can always have a small sweet snack and your metabolism will take care of it thru balance.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

on my diet

someone gave me 4 home made white chocolate macadamia nut cookies
Aaaaaah! That person is a saboteur!!!! Isn't amazing how they come out of the woodwork to TEMPT you when you're dieting!!!