Nakita Sculpture from Endless Whimsy

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just wanted to share a sculpture that the talented Renovia created for me! I know this is fur pics, but it IS pictures of a sculpture of Nakita who passed away last year.
And I'm not sure how many visit the Marketplace forum. If you don't venture done there, please do! Many talented people waiting to customize something right for you.

Check out the Marketplace forum for the thread that describes the sculpture here:Nakita Sculpture

I've been really busy and didn't have time to set up a proper photo shoot of the sculpture. Plus, I don't currently have a close up lens to show the wonderful marbelling and glitter effect. But here's a sample since Renovia has been patiently waiting to see the pics of her sculpture in its new home!

Thanks Renovia for your time and talents. I
it!

Gigi came to investigate....

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is precious. I am really hampered by not being a good photographer (not as good as I want to be) and then, not being any good at photo editing. I HAVE to get my hubbie to take a pix of the one Renovia did for me, for my
Tyler.

You've taken lovely photos of this sculpture that is such a beautiful tribute to your Nakita.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

It is precious. I am really hampered by not being a good photographer (not as good as I want to be) and then, not being any good at photo editing. I HAVE to get my hubbie to take a pix of the one Renovia did for me, for my
Tyler.

You've taken lovely photos of this sculpture that is such a beautiful tribute to your Nakita.
now i have to get one of my Mouse!

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so beautiful!! what a wonderful tribute to a wonderful kitty!

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very nice. I miss your Nakita and the stunning pictures of her you used to post. She was something special.

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Dang, now I need a tissue.
Me too.

That is so beautiful. Such a sweet beautiful tribute to such a beautiful soul.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When I went to check on the thread in the members' market place, I couldn't figure out why there weren't any posts after yours. Now I know.

Kass/Renovia - I think it really captures Nakita's beautiful heart & soul.
It didn't make me cry so much as tears are leaking out my eyes as I'm smiling a sad smile.

Nakita - you will always be remembered.

Laurie