Guess Who Is Babysitting Sammie?

sammiesmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The Cat Sitter DVD!!

I put it in the dvd player and set it to loop and when I left for work she was sitting on the bed, watching the parakeets hop around and listening to them chirp!

Have you ever done a video/dvd FOR your cat?

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never tried one of those videos, but my kitties love to watch TV. Their favorites are animal planet, Barney, and the TV channel specifically for babies
. I turn those on for them once in awhile, and it can keep them occupied for hours.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats so neat how you got a kitty DVD!
We want one of those for our cats too
Fun for kitties!!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a DVD called feathers for felines that my cats just love..My sister picked up up somewhere for me as a gift..
They actually know what, "you want to watch your birdie show" means because the all go get up on the bed. The TV in my bedroom has a built in DVD player, so I put it on and they will sit on the bed and watch it for quite awhile..It is very cute..

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I got one, and Jamie has totally ignored it. I find that strange, because he was addicted to the Teletubbies and a BBC documentary series called "Walking with Dinosaurs" when he was a kitten. He'll still watch the latter, which I taped, and anything with elephants.

My niece's oldest cat will watch Walt Disney animated films for hours at a stretch.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sammiesmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, I got home from work and instead of anxiously meeting me at the door, she was on the bed, still watching!

I think it is a success.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SammiesMom

Well, I got home from work and instead of anxiously meeting me at the door, she was on the bed, still watching!

I think it is a success.
Good for you! The only bad part about reading this post is that I had the chance to get that DVD for $1 at the F.I.S.H. thrift store in Carson City, NV yesterday, and changed my mind
so, if anyone's going through Carson City, I know of a great deal

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

I've been meaning to get one of those dvd's because the way Jack watches t.v. i think he would be glued to it
Jack watches way too much TV, Susan. He's going to need cat glasses soon!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sammiesmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

Good for you! The only bad part about reading this post is that I had the chance to get that DVD for $1 at the F.I.S.H. thrift store in Carson City, NV yesterday, and changed my mind
so, if anyone's going through Carson City, I know of a great deal
Check out ebay.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

I got one, and Jamie has totally ignored it. I find that strange, because he was addicted to the Teletubbies and a BBC documentary series called "Walking with Dinosaurs" when he was a kitten. He'll still watch the latter, which I taped, and anything with elephants.

My niece's oldest cat will watch Walt Disney animated films for hours at a stretch.
Jamie only wants the big prey. Not the little tweety birds.