Gross.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sitting here in the office, my big toe kept itching(which in of itsself is strange, since i hurt my back, i dont always get full feeling in my feet)..

well finally the itching got so bad, that i had to take my shoe and sock off, well there is dried blood all around and under the toe nail.

i remember hitting my toe on something how getting ready for work, but i dont remember what.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol a Toe update,

It started hurting to the point that i gave up and went to the doc.
i had pushed it far back i guess? anyway they had to cut the nail off and toss in a couple of stitches.

i guess i had really slammed it good, Doc did not believe me that i really dont know what i ran into , i dont always feel my feet and stuff anymore thanks to my back. Somethign realliy gotta hurt before i feel it.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow -- very glad you went to the doctor before it became gangrenous or something! You should probably adopt the same daily-foot-inspection program diabetics use... just to be safe.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xLaydeexTaniax

ewww! i was expecting this to be about something else, when i read "gross". don't know what though LOL!
I thought you were going to say you looked lown to see a big bug or something on your foot! Glad you went to the doc though.