I had a Big Scare Yesterday!!

vixen16

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If any of you Guys are Camera Lovers.. you may be able to relate:

So I'm sitting there doing a Photo Session with King, Jack, and our Dog Bonnie Yesterday ((ill post pics later
)) when all of a sudden my Camera Clicks.. then goes Black! I panicked cuz yes.. the Camera is like 10 yrs old! Its a Sony Cybershot Hybrid LCD DSC-F505 that my Aunt gave me cuz she bought it like 10yrs ago and never used it.
When it Clicked and went black it was like a Light Bulb going out... I'm in love with this Camera and if anything were to happen to it id Die!!
So I was messing with it in a Panic and it wouldn't turn on or anything! I stuck the Battery on the Charger to see if that was the problem.. but I didn't think it was cuz thats not how it dies... it shows the Dieing Battery Icon then shuts off.
I left the Battery on the Charger for 10min before I tried the Camera again.. and Thank Goodness it Worked!!!!
I still dont know what happened to it though.
Im so glad it didnt Die!! I just wanted to share that with you guys.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe the battery is getting old?
Mine will do that to the camera too, little to now warning before it says the battery is dead - I need to order another but don't feel like bothering with it right now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vixen16

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

Maybe the battery is getting old?
Mine will do that to the camera too, little to now warning before it says the battery is dead - I need to order another but don't feel like bothering with it right now.
That may be the reason.. the Battery is as old as the Camera and the Charge doesn't last as long anymore. Im also gonna eventually order another Battery off Amazon.com... I just havn't gotten around to it ((I just found out there WAY cheaper than I thought on Amazon
)).