ummm guys i think jade is getting close....

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I finally managed to bring her inside today. Jade is one of our kitty cafe cats that i guess didnt end up going for a spay, how i missed her i will never know but now it seams she is going to litterally pop. I know for a fact her two sisters(amber and ivory) got spayed. But i guess one of 18 isnt bad odds. Anyway i can feel the kittens move and you can see them if you look close at her, one that i felt seamed rather large. Also she has gotten very loving, normally she isnt very affectionate, but today all she wants is attention. OH SHOOT. i gotta get batteries for my camera, why is there never batteries when you need them? Anyway i will keep y'all updated. I gotta go do more research about kittens and birthing, i have seen kittens born when i was younger but that was a long time ago.

theallis5

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh, she's a cutie!! I love gray and white cats!! Can't wait to see her litter!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
lol i do too, my bf calls her a "double-wide clown" i sat down and she crawled into my lap earlier and let me rub her tummy. i could feel the kittens move, it was like they all had to come to my hand for love!
btw she dont have milk in her nipps yet. so how long you reckon we got?

gaylemg

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My cat didn't show any signs, other than restlessness and attachment to me just before giving birth. She also lost her appetite the day before. Well, she also got HUGE! I never felt movement and she never leaked milk or had vaginal discharge. I just walked in one morning and there were kittens!

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i came home from picking up roman and jade was lounging on the bed, now she is laying at the foot of the bed between the bed and closet and i dont know if it means anything but she keeps arching her back and it looks like her skin is doing this crawling/rippeling thing, starting at her tail and going upwards.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blondrebel76

i came home from picking up roman and jade was lounging on the bed, now she is laying at the foot of the bed between the bed and closet and i dont know if it means anything but she keeps arching her back and it looks like her skin is doing this crawling/rippeling thing, starting at her tail and going upwards.
sounds like she's close... just had to say, this last pic is SO cute!

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
thanks, she has been staying close to my feet since i sat down, but now she is resting in her "nest" box i made out of a pet taxi that dont have a door, with some clean bedding, i put a old sheet in it and she seams to really like it. i would much rather her use that then under the bed or worse, on the bed. my bf is hoping for males since he is currently the only male member of our household! Personally i just wish she would decide what she is doing.

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
still no babies... but i noticed a few minutes ago it looks like that movie where the alien comes out of the womans stomach. i think she has a baby trying to excape!

kitten_smitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am glad she is inside where her and babies will be protected - it is hard to tell the exact time but if she is nesting it normally means pretty close -

Oh did you get those batteries?

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
nah, i will buy new batteries tomorrow. but for now i stole my bf's remote batteries so just in case we have kittens before i get to the store i have them. lol. right now she is resting on my bed looking at me as if i am the wierdest thing alive.

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
still no babies, but i came home tonight and all the furchildren are acting odd. jade is obsessed with cleaning herself, the dogs are running around crazy, Cupid is pacing around jade, Callie is walking around growling at everything and nothing and Boo is feeding her face as normal. Then again its a full moon so maybe that has something to do with it. Still no babies, i am getting empatient and excited, i cant wait.