Where do you view The Cat Lounge entries from?

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I experimented with a colored thread title yesterday in The Cat Lounge (to use as today's KatKwiz question). The trouble is, it only shows up colored if viewed in The Cat Lounge. And since it costs a lot of points to do this, and since it goes away in seven days, I wonder if it is worth the cost. This poll will answer that question right away!

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I voted other because I usually visit each forum and read thru the posts, then afterwards, I click "new posts" to see what's new for the rest of the day. I'm a flip-flopper!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I view them from the Cat Lounge, but I don't remember seeing anything unusual yesterday... so I would say nah, save your points!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was about to type "my living room", when I saw your Poll, which I didn't understand at all.

I view all forums from "General Forums", except the fur pictures which I have to do from inside the Cat Lounge one.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by taterbug

I voted other because I usually visit each forum and read thru the posts, then afterwards, I click "new posts" to see what's new for the rest of the day. I'm a flip-flopper!
That's how I should have voted. I hit new posts but then in another window look at the lounge. LOL

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I was about to type "my living room", when I saw your Poll, which I didn't understand at all.

I view all forums from "General Forums", except the fur pictures which I have to do from inside the Cat Lounge one.
The Cat Lounge is part of the General Forums. If you are looking under General Forums then you would be looking directly under The Cat Lounge, rather than one of the other choices.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by taterbug

Same here

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When I come on there are a few forums I look at specifically, then my subscribed posts, and thereafter I use New Posts.

Something else to keep in mind about the various thread features and other enhancements which can be bought: you'll see them all if you are using IE, but you won't necessarily see them in other browsers -- some features, yes, but not all -- so some of those features are lost on those of us who prefer other browsers. It obviously doesn't bother me enough to make me use IE, but you could be spending for an effect we won't all see. Just a thought.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I have an RSS feed to IMO, since I moderate there. Otherwise, I go to the individual forums to read threads, and only use "New Posts" to check for possible spammers/trolls.