I just had the weirdest dream of my life (it's kinda long).

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night, for whatever reason, I had trouble getting to sleep (probably a result of 3 kitties wanting to play at 2 in the morning
). Anyways, the time that I was asleep was really weird. I dare anyone to try and top this in terms of weirdness
. And don't ask my why I dreamed this because I really have no idea.

It was my birthday (apparently) so I got a couple gifts. Just some toys for the cats, a couple dvd's, stuff like that. Then my Mom says "close your eyes and you will get a big surprise" so I did. She put a big cowboy hat on my head just so she had a funny picture (me and cowboy hats don't work together). I was just about to take it off and I noticed it felt a lot heavier than it should. So I felt around found something on top of it. I pulled it down, and next thing I know, I'm holding a huge snake
. I had always wanted a snake, but nothing this big. It was about 5 feet long and weighed a couple hundred pounds. But I decided to take care of it anyways.

Well after it shed its skin about 3 times, I noticed that along with growing scales, it was growing FUR! I had no idea what was going on so I took the snake to a vet's office to see if they had some ideas about what was happening. The were as confused as I was. I figured that I just had a mutant snake. I eventually learned to live with having another furry friend in my house. Soon, the snake was all fur and didn't have any scales anymore.

A couple years later, I got a big surprise. I was now living with 5 domestic cats, and a giant 12-foot-long snake-like creature that now lived in an outdoor enclosure. One day, when I was out playing with the furry snake, I felt 4 weird little bumps on it. 2 on each side. The slowly grew more and more so I took it to the vet again, and once again they were shocked and stumped. After a couple months, the little bumps started to grow into what looked like legs. I was completely dumbfounded. I thought I had just discovered a new link in the evolutionary chain. Nobody had ever seen anything like it. It kept growing and growing. Soon it was walking around like a furry 12-foot alligator. But it didn't stop there. The legs grew more. Within a couple months, I had a 12-foot furry alligator that stood 4 feet tall at the shoulder.

Now as if that wasn't strange enough, it changed more. I wasn't really growing anymore but just changing shape. The legs started to change from coming out at the side (like an alligator) to coming out straight down (like a cat). The tail (which was 7 feet long) began to get shorter. And at the same time the body became wider. Before long, I had a cougar with the head of a snake
. The head then began to change and it looked like I had some sort of prehistoric cat. I've always wanted to live with an exotic cat and I figured this was my chance so I embraced it.

After years of living with this animal, one day it came up to me and stared into my eyes and I stared back. We both just sat there staring into each others eyes. Then it licked its lips with its tongue. The trademark forked tongue of a snake.

Then I woke up and sat up so fast I scared the kitties. But they've forgiven me. They're just sitting beside me as I type this. Sorry for the long post.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmmm...if Freud were to interpret this, a snake a male phallic symbol...and you have a lot of cats in the dream.

So you were having sexually related dreams about your cat.

Just kidding...I use to be good at this stuff, now I'm terrible...