Days off work....

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was thinking about this, and wonder if I'm the only one......I've been off since Friday, and one would think that I'd be ready to go back to work today, but nooooo, I wanted another day off! Nevermind the fact that I cleaned house and worked harder than I do at work yesterday, I still didn't want to leave! Even when we took a week off after Christmas, it was the same? Do you guys want more days off after you get one, or am I just lazy?

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes I want time off to get over my time off!! It depends on how busy I've been. Sometimes I can't wait to get back into the swing of things - but most of our vacation times tend to be packed with all sorts of stuff to do, so we finish up more tired afterwards than when we started!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Day's off you say, I've heard a rumor they existed but I think it is just one of those urban myth things

Seriously though I usually only get one day off week and at some point during that day I check in at work anyway..I am a office manager and I oversee the running of two separate office sites for the same company.
When I am off I generally have tons of stuff to do and to be honest I only ever get half of it done..Yes I would love more time off..

Here's the kicker though, I make my own schedule.

So I have no one to blame or complain to but myself

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

I was thinking about this, and wonder if I'm the only one......I've been off since Friday, and one would think that I'd be ready to go back to work today, but nooooo, I wanted another day off! Nevermind the fact that I cleaned house and worked harder than I do at work yesterday, I still didn't want to leave! Even when we took a week off after Christmas, it was the same? Do you guys want more days off after you get one, or am I just lazy?
You're just lazy!

Seriously, with only 3+ years left before I can retire, getting out of bed and dragging myself to work is a real chore every morning. It doesn't help when I look out the window in the wintertime and see it snowing or blowing. I just want to crawl back into bed and snuggle up with Bijou. But, alas, one needs to pay the bills and put food on the table so that's that.