My cats, Pepper and AJ pictures

rock2hal

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi. I'm new on here and I did post two pics of my cats in the new member thread. So I hope it is also OK to post them here. After all, this is a picture section.

I took the above picture of Pepper.

I took the above picture of AJ.

Aren't they cute? lol! They are from the same litter. So they are sisters.

Heidi

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hya Rock2Hal, pics are exactly what this room is for
Lovely pics especially the first one of Pepper, he looks like a thinker, in fact even if you move your head from side to side those lovely eyes seem to follow your every move. A bit like a male version of the Mona Lisa

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rock2hal

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by u8myufo

Hya Rock2Hal, pics are exactly what this room is for
Lovely pics especially the first one of Pepper, he looks like a thinker, in fact even if you move your head from side to side those lovely eyes seem to follow your every move. A bit like a male version of the Mona Lisa
Actually both Pepper and AJ are females. Hehe! Thanks everyone for the great comments! I have sad news (my cats are fine) but my PC crashed so I lost all of my pictures, videos, etc. especially pictures of my cats! So I'm pretty (OK VERY) upset, sad, etc. now. I thought I could do a Memory Card Recovery. I have the software (had to re-download and install it) but the pictures are long gone 'cause I added new pics and videos to the memory cards.
At least I tried. Dell had told me to reformat my whole PC. So lost it all.
Thanks again for loving the pics!
Heidi
freewebs.com/rock2hal

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
yeah, reformatting seems to be a common suggestion - i don't think those 'help desk' people are trained very well!
Pepper & AJ are lovely - welcome to TCS!