Sunday. What's On Your Agenda?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

Sunny here this morning but chilly at -13, it is suppose to warm up later which is good because it's pretty icy from all the melting the last couple of days.

Heading off to work shortly although I would have much rather stayed in bed.
Oh well I guess I'll survive

Nothing special planned for later, thinking some kind of take-out for dinner. Not sure what yet.

The kitties are tearing around the house like banshee's this morning the spring weather the last couple of days has had a frisky affect on them..

Everyone have a good day

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cakes (that I was going to bake yesterday!) went in the oven about 15 minutes ago, lol! The laundry is finished washing and needs to be put into the dryer. I can't believe how much I've got done already, and it isn't even 9 am yet!!! The hockey game is on at 3 pm today, so I hope everything is done by then, so I can just relax, watch the game, and goof off the rest of the evening!!!

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Off to church - choir rehearsal at 10:00, service at 11:00. Then a rehearsal for a dramatic presentation of the St. John Gospel of the crucifixion. We give it every year on Good Friday night. Memorized, staged - sort of like "reader's theatre".....really moving.

After that, home to veg.

The kitties are following me around this morning, staring at me. What the heck? They've got food.....they just like to stare. Well, I know what Lena wants. She just loves to be petted, and will stand there and then sit, and stare.....purring constantly. So, I bend down and give her scratches and strokes.
I think it's now a routine!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is Dottie's (my wife) last weekend to work on the backing range this rotation. She teaches at a truck driving school.

As she went out the door, she told me to be sure to clean the cat's litterbox (done that) and get some more ink in her printer (haven't done that). I need to clean up the garage some.

I also need to frolic the cats.

By the way, where is "the middle of nowhere in Michigan?" My mother's family was from north of Muskegon, and my father's family was from Frankenmuth.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its race day here! So all of Garys family will be piling in the back of a truck (so probably 17 in the back 5 in the front i think. Plus coolers.) and heading towards the track here in about an hour. Its only about a 5 - 10 minute drive normally but today it will probably be close to an hour. And since traffic is creeping a long they can just sit in the back and only pay to park one car. Plus is just amusing for us to watch!

And then us girls are off to shop! Woo!

After that who knows. Maybe just hanging out here pretty late again (maybe staying the night again) and making fun of the drunks some more!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My daughter and husband and my grandbaby are coming over for lunch, Brody is gonna stay with us until Wednesday.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning everyone!

John left for a swap meet a little while ago, so I will just be hanging out here and the computer and debating getting some cleaning done

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

Its race day here! So all of Garys family will be piling in the back of a truck (so probably 17 in the back 5 in the front i think. Plus coolers.) and heading towards the track here in about an hour. Its only about a 5 - 10 minute drive normally but today it will probably be close to an hour. And since traffic is creeping a long they can just sit in the back and only pay to park one car. Plus is just amusing for us to watch!

And then us girls are off to shop! Woo!

After that who knows. Maybe just hanging out here pretty late again (maybe staying the night again) and making fun of the drunks some more!
I hope ya'll have fun, Bristol is great, we have been once, and I loved it. We go to Dega every year.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well today is my Mother's birthday so I had expected to do something for that. But she had to go out of state last minute yesterday because my Grandma is ill (we don't know what's wrong yet) so I guess we'll do something when she gets back. It's kind of OK though because her present hasn't arrived yet. (I ordered her some things from LUSH!)

So for now it's grocery shopping and I'm making a stir fry dinner for DH and a friend. I think we're going to go see if we can find the last season of Friends too.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a lazy bones so far..I just got up around noon!!
I went to bed aroud 3am but still! Noon is unlike me.

I am eating some oatmeal right now and already threw a load of sheets into the washer. Later I will be getting groceries, doing the dishes, putting the laundry away and cleaning the bathroom

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I hope ya'll have fun, Bristol is great, we have been once, and I loved it. We go to Dega every year.
I'm sure they will! They've gone every year for the past 12 years. But yea I'm off to nap and clean up now that all the drunkards are gone and its nice and quiet!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm gonna try and do the elliptical today for at least 15 min. I had a problem with my knee this morning. I went to pick up Namine, and my knee hurt so bad I was on the ground. I think I just bent on it wrong, as it hasn't hurt me like that since then. I iced it and bandaged it and I'll wear my knee brace.

Other than that, I'm going to meet my boyfriend for lunch and go to Target for a couple things, then grocery shopping. Making Zucchini Cheesy Chowder for dinner tonight with Italian bread -- yum yum!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, DH is off to softball practice this morning.

I go to salsa at noon and then we are going to lunch and to get cat food.
After that, we are putting up more deck rails. About 4 we are going to taste wines at our wine store.
I figure that I will need to taste quite a few after working with DH on the deck.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i went out for the day! gosh! see what happen's when i do that, i've hardly posted on here since early sunday i think! well, until now LOL!