Gigi? Where's your brother?

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Situations like this seem to arise quite often at my house. Here's the typical conversation.

Me:Ok Gigi, what did you do with Steve?

Gigi: I don't know where he is, honest.

Me: Gigi, you're not sitting on him, are you?
Gigi: Oh, you mean this lump that I've been sitting on is actually breathing? Let me check.

Gigi: Yep, it's a lump alright....I bet it is Steve.

Me: I see a paw.....you were sitting on your brother Gigi!!

Gigi: But I was just keeping him warm, honest! I'll cross my paws and swear on a can of tuna it's the truth!
Steve: Don't trust her mom, she's a liar and I was dying under there...

Steve: Thank goodness you showed up or I would have been DEAD! Can we get rid of Gigi now....she's trouble......

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ohhhhh how cute!!!! Gigi is such a funny girl. So how different is life with a 2 cat household? Do you find it much different?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys for taking a look! It was quite funny watching the two interact in the rug.

Originally Posted by sarahp

So how different is life with a 2 cat household? Do you find it much different?
They add a TOTALLY new dimension to this house, which is good. I'm really glad these two are so different than Nakita. Plus, both Steve and Gigi have two very different personalities and are different ages which also brings a different perspective as well.

Steve will be a year old in June and he is a total love, super affectionate. He's also more dog like, will always follow me around the house, will play fetch, and he loves to dig! I'm sure he was a dog in a past life.
He loves to play and will do that until he is totally exhausted then will look for your lap to snuggle on.
He is not as agile as Gigi, will crash into things or people as he goes flying around the corner and will meow up a storm if there is a closed door preventing him from going through. Heprefers dry over wet food and doesn't like any human type food.

Gigi will be 2 in April and has a much more mature personality, very intelligent, very agile and active. And, as others have also pointed out...she's very 'bengal' like. She 'trills' more than she meows. She's more independant, but will come looking for pets/love several times a day. She will also spend the whole night on the bed sleeping against Rob and I. Gigi prefers wet food over dry, will want to try most human food.....loves the proteins...

Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Love the "who me?" look that Gigi has in the first picture!
Yes, she uses that 'look' quite often on us!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We've had that before. Only it involved paper sacks and the one outside stomping on the bag as if to ask, "Is anyone in there?"

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

That's what big sisters are for!!!
Kass, thank you. I had such a great laugh! What total characters.
I'm so glad you're getting so much personality - and with just two cats!

Laurie

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Absolutely priceless and adorablely cute. Not to mention funny. I love them both.

Please keep them coming.