Storms in Georgia

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just wanted to send to all of our members and their friends and family in the Atlanta area to stay safe.

In case you missed it, a tornado hit downtown Atlanta last night, and they are expecting more storms capable of producing tornados this afternoon just north of the Atlanta area.

I'd also like to specifically request some "stay safe" vibes for my family. My grandparents and aunt live in Athens, which is northeast of Atlanta. A tornado just touched town just north of Athens. My other aunt lives in Lawenceville, which is northeast of, but closer to Atlanta and also right in the path of the bad storms.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Just wanted to send to all of our members and their friends and family in the Atlanta area to stay safe.

In case you missed it, a tornado hit downtown Atlanta last night, and they are expecting more storms capable of producing tornados this afternoon just north of the Atlanta area.

I'd also like to specifically request some "stay safe" vibes for my family. My grandparents and aunt live in Athens, which is northeast of Atlanta. A tornado just touched town just north of Athens. My other aunt lives in Lawenceville, which is northeast of, but closer to Atlanta and also right in the path of the bad storms.
wow, I am in statesboro, near savannah. Nothing here yet, not even rain.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Looks like the majority of storms have moved from the Atlanta area, but on the southern/coastal area of GA there are some bad ones still.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending lots of vibes for your family, Heidi, and for the rest of our TCS members in the Atlanta area.