Originally Posted by hurdyburdy
Our newest (most recent) Top Cat is tulip2454 and our newest Super Cat is libby74 and our newest Alpha Cat is Breal76 and our newest Adult Cat is the godess bast.
And that exactly matches what I have at this very second in time.
Further proof that you should NOT look at KatKwiz, see that there is already an answer, and not answer because of that.
1. Determine at what post level each of the four classes of cats obtain that level. You can find that information here: http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46669
2. You should now have four different numbers; 100, 300, 700 and 1200 to work with.
3. Click on Member's List, then on Search Members, then on Advanced Search.
4. Here you are presented with the Advanced Search options screen. Let us just use Adult Cat as an example. You become an Adult Cat when you post your 100th post.
5. Since everything is dependent upon posts, go to the Post Count area. I put 95 in the Greater Than or Equal box and 105 in the is Less than box just to get a range of those near the 100 mark on either side.
6. Nothing else needs filled in so click Search Now.
7. You are presented a list of members within the post range specified. I then click on Posts which sorts the members according to number of posts and look around the number 100 to see who hit that number most recently.
8. As I mentioned, things change throughout the day, but the godess bast is now showing as having 102 posts whereas when the question was asked this was 100. If there is any doubt in your mind as to who broke 100 first you can click on the user name and then click on find all posts by.
9. Repeat these steps for the other three classes of cats.KatKweryWhat do you think about having various classes of cats? Do you have an opinion?
And now for the quick and easy, directly related to the question, totally informal, 700 points to the first person that answers, bonus question:
How come none of these cat classes show up in my
The cats will judge if your answer includes all of the information necessary to answer the question. This is a new feature of KatKwiz and gives our members a second chance as it were, but at a much reduced payout. It is so informal that there is no time limit and the question could be answered a week from now.