TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › new Izzy picture
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

new Izzy picture

post #1 of 29
Thread Starter 
i did take two, but it's not showing in my email's yet. i will put it on here, when it's come through!


she's getting bigger now! she's also darkened quite alot aswel
post #2 of 29
She has very pretty markings.
post #3 of 29
Thread Starter 
thank's. yeh, as she's getting older, they seem to stand out alot more!
post #4 of 29
She is a gorgeous girl!!
post #5 of 29
Thread Starter 
hehe thank's!
post #6 of 29
I Wanna! I Wanna! I Wanna! See that face of hers
She does have a lovely coat
post #7 of 29
What breed is she? Her markings are beautiful. Let's see her face!
post #8 of 29
She is so gorgeous!

Any pics of her face?
post #9 of 29
Ha!! Ha!!! It looks like we need to see her face
Now you got your work cut out So stop what your doing and do as you are told girl
post #10 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by menasmom View Post
What breed is she?
she's a brown spotted Bengal

Quote:
Originally Posted by u8myufo View Post
Ha!! Ha!!! It looks like we need to see her face
Now you got your work cut out So stop what your doing and do as you are told girl
LOL!

here's picture's of her face:


post #11 of 29
Awww, such a sweetie.
post #12 of 29
Thread Starter 
hehe thank's!
post #13 of 29
she is a pretty girl! I hope you don't mind. I tweaked your pictures a little bit in photoshop. And this is the approved size for this site too.





post #14 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u View Post
she is a pretty girl! I hope you don't mind. I tweaked your picture a little bit in photoshop.

no, not at all. thankyou!
post #15 of 29
Please kiss that sweet face for me
post #16 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
Please kiss that sweet face for me
i will do!

post #17 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by xLaydeexTaniax View Post
no, not at all. thankyou!
Oh good! I am always afraid of offending someone. I did the other two as well.
post #18 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u View Post
Oh good! I am always afraid of offending someone. I did the other two as well.
thank's. i usually get them right, photobucket's been messing up though! sooo, i apologise for the larger picture's
post #19 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by xLaydeexTaniax View Post
thank's. i usually get them right, photobucket's been messing up though! sooo, i apologise for the larger picture's
I know... I gave up using photobuckets editing tools.
post #20 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u View Post
I know... I gave up using photobuckets editing tools.
i think it's because they've changed it all
post #21 of 29
About time I always use this prog for resizing, its fast and simple once installed.
http://bluefive.pair.com/pixresizer.htm

Here is another take on that lovely little scrummy face


post #22 of 29
The single best and easiest photo program is Irfanview. You can download it free at www.irfanview.com. It will easily resize photos. It is a small, elegant program.
post #23 of 29
awwwww shes beautiful as always!!!!!
post #24 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by u8myufo View Post
About time I always use this prog for resizing, its fast and simple once installed.
http://bluefive.pair.com/pixresizer.htm

Here is another take on that lovely little scrummy face


thank's! i checked the link out. it's cool what you did with Izzy's picture! i love doing random thing's with picture's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblanche View Post
The single best and easiest photo program is Irfanview. You can download it free at www.irfanview.com. It will easily resize photos. It is a small, elegant program.
thank's for the link!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lou1982 View Post
awwwww shes beautiful as always!!!!!
hehe! yeh, aint she just? thank's! your's are beautiful aswel lou, we need more picture's of Smudge & Suki cuteness!
post #25 of 29
I love her markings, very nice.
post #26 of 29
Thread Starter 
thankyou!

post #27 of 29
oh she is just the sweetest little thing!
post #28 of 29
awwwww thank you tan, i'll have a look for some more pics and post them
post #29 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tab View Post
oh she is just the sweetest little thing!
she sure is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lou1982 View Post
awwwww thank you tan, i'll have a look for some more pics and post them
yay! i can't wait!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › new Izzy picture