The Terror of the Ghost Cat...

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
.. well not really.

I have had a friend staying with me for hm, about year now, since she broke up with her bf.

Well she just called me at work and said,
Please tell me you picked up another black cat.
Me: no, of course not why?
Her:Cause i just saw three cats sleeping in the chair in the living room and 2 of them are black.
Me: where are you now.
her: on my cell in my bed room
Me: go back and check..
her: no way, its your ghost cat not mine.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The fun part is when ghost cats try and wake you up at night

Wow, shes lived there for a year and just noticed this? I suspect she needs glasses...

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG.

That reminds me of another creepy story (happened to a friend, not me).

Well, friends, a couple, husband and wife, just bought a new house (new to them, but an old farmhouse). Even extended, it's titchy, and it has this loft/attic space. So, they had some guy in - plumber, I think maybe? Anyway, a house-fixy professional.

My friends warn him about the cat (big, all black, very muscular, and sadly, a pyscho). So he's up in the loft (painted and stuff - could be spare room kind of thing) when all of a sudden he sees this - and climbs back down, not sure how to tell the nice lady that her cat is dead.

Like, dead-dead. Rigor mortis set in.

Apparently, perfect doppleganger for Oscar. My friend is looking at the corpse in horror, when Oscar comes along to investigate what's going on.

Nobody has the faintest clue where the body came from.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that was a good story !!!! i loved it.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Could another cat have gotten in somehow? Years ago, we would find a black cat sleeping up in our spare bedroom, and our then dog (a Boxer) and cat never said boo. We didn't have screens in the windows, and the cat would come in and make himself at home. We eventually found out where the cat lived, and that he'd lost his companion, a Boxer, which explained the attraction.

Our last cat had a cat flap, and often had six or seven cats along for breakfast. That used to be quite a sight.

isabel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That reminds me of an incident years ago. I had a wicker trunk that sat in front of the front windows so the cats could look out. Bo was a flame point Siamese mix and love sitting there. One night he was sitting on the trunk and I noticed his reflection in the window...but his reflection moved when he didn't! I was
and then I realized there was an identical cat sitting outside on the planter. I never saw that identical flame point cat again. it was very eerie.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Isabel

That reminds me of an incident years ago. I had a wicker trunk that sat in front of the front windows so the cats could look out. Bo was a flame point Siamese mix and love sitting there. One night he was sitting on the trunk and I noticed his reflection in the window...but his reflection moved when he didn't! I was
and then I realized there was an identical cat sitting outside on the planter. I never saw that identical flame point cat again. it was very eerie.
That happened to me one evening! We had Jamie's "Doppelgänger", ZsaZsa, living here for a few years, until her original family moved to Croatia. She was smaller than him, and was allowed outdoors. One evening I got a shock when I saw "Jamie" sitting both inside and outside our living room windows (which are on the second floor in the back, as our house is on an incline). ZsaZsa had climbed up a trellis/vine to position herself on the sill. I nearly jumped out of my skin.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

Thank you - though I'm looking forward to hearing the end of yours!
i dont think there is a end, I only had 2 cats, 3 fish, 1 hamster when i got home.
I dont know why she saw 3 cats, But she still says she did.

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

.. well not really.

I have had a friend staying with me for hm, about year now, since she broke up with her bf.

Well she just called me at work and said,
Please tell me you picked up another black cat.
Me: no, of course not why?
Her:Cause i just saw three cats sleeping in the chair in the living room and 2 of them are black.
Me: where are you now.
her: on my cell in my bed room
Me: go back and check..
her: no way, its your ghost cat not mine.

Okay, I'm lost. What's a ghost cat????

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
a ghost of a cat.

I have a couple of people that keep saying they see one of my old cats hanging around the house.. the wife, couple of friends, my room mate

i have never seen it.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise

a ghost of a cat.

I have a couple of people that keep saying they see one of my old cats hanging around the house.. the wife, couple of friends, my room mate

i have never seen it.
Was that cat black?

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, she was

first cat i ever had.
still miss her 20 years later.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise

Yep, she was

first cat i ever had.
still miss her 20 years later.
Now that makes me wonder whether she's still keeping you company, on some plane...

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Could another cat have gotten in somehow? Years ago, we would find a black cat sleeping up in our spare bedroom, and our then dog (a Boxer) and cat never said boo. We didn't have screens in the windows, and the cat would come in and make himself at home. We eventually found out where the cat lived, and that he'd lost his companion, a Boxer, which explained the attraction.

Our last cat had a cat flap, and often had six or seven cats along for breakfast. That used to be quite a sight.
Oh that story about the kitty visiting your Boxer is so sweet I want to cry!!!

My RB girl Tiger used to have friends over my step-dad said. He said they'd come in and play and if they got too rowdy he'd tell Tiger to take her friends outside and they'd leave!
I miss that cat!