TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Somebody had fun last night
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Somebody had fun last night

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
DH left a open bag of cheese popcorn on the coffee table and today it was scattered all over the floor. I sure hope Popsie enjoyed himself.
post #2 of 13
Lucky loves popcorn. LoL That will teach someone a lesson.
post #3 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo View Post
Lucky loves popcorn. LoL That will teach someone a lesson.
Yeah, I made DH clean it up.
post #4 of 13
So, is this "Pop goes the Kitty?" Or, "Popsie corn?"
post #5 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by butzie View Post
So, is this "Pop goes the Kitty?" Or, "Popsie corn?"
Booooooooo...

Been at the catnip again?
post #6 of 13
There is nothing funnier than coming home or waking to find that your cat has had all kinds of fun. I especially enjoy it when it's because I've done something without thinking. (It is not fun however to come home to 1) natural gas in the house cause someone managed put put the pilot lite out, or 2) your Freezer door standing open & a freezer full of thawed food.)
post #7 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang_27 View Post
There is nothing funnier than coming home or waking to find that your cat has had all kinds of fun. I especially enjoy it when it's because I've done something without thinking. (It is not fun however to come home to 1) natural gas in the house cause someone managed put put the pilot lite out, or 2) your Freezer door standing open & a freezer full of thawed food.)
Oh man, your kits are really destructive.
post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat1 View Post
DH left a open bag of cheese popcorn on the coffee table and today it was scattered all over the floor. I sure hope Popsie enjoyed himself.
LOL! my Sparkle love's popcorn!

i bet Popsie enjoyed every second!
post #9 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang_27 View Post
There is nothing funnier than coming home or waking to find that your cat has had all kinds of fun. I especially enjoy it when it's because I've done something without thinking. (It is not fun however to come home to 1) natural gas in the house cause someone managed put put the pilot lite out, or 2) your Freezer door standing open & a freezer full of thawed food.)
Wow!

Once we came home and the burner was lit on the stove. I smelled gas immediately when we opened the door.
post #10 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by butzie View Post
So, is this "Pop goes the Kitty?" Or, "Popsie corn?"
Grooooooan!!!! I am sending you to the PUNitentary!!!
post #11 of 13
+Never a dull moment with Popsie!!!
post #12 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aileen06 View Post
+Never a dull moment with Popsie!!!
I'm telling you, he can be a terror.
post #13 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat1 View Post
Oh man, your kits are really destructive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo View Post
Wow!

Once we came home and the burner was lit on the stove. I smelled gas immediately when we opened the door.
Oh yes, Jordan in his youth was something else. He's only 4, but he is slowing down a bit. I don't know if he's finally maturing or if it's the health problems. Either way there's nothing like a good nights sleep & a feeling of safety when I leave the house
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Somebody had fun last night