Siamese Smurggle Attack!!! eeeek!

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
haha.....so I learned the term 'smurrgle' on this website but it's what cello does!!

He has an ear fetish expecially, he will climb up on my chest and paw and knead my chest while licking my ear....I know weird. And it feels awful but he loves it so I allow it *sigh* I am so well trained. Don't mind the terrible quality, but I thought I'd share! Love my babies!

Cello Attack!

Cello hug post attack! awwww look how much happier mom looks now that her ears no longer feel like they have sandpaper being run all over them.

Finally i think this picture of kismet is funny, she loves climbing the scratching/post/cat tree/balance beam, although the red eye makes her look possessed....hee hee

Got any kitty cuddling pictures?

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwww hes so cute. I have a Siamese that also likes to smurrgle..Every night when I get in bed up he comes and starts kneeding my hair and smurgling.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And i get one every night before bed and every morning when I get up. My kitties are my joy
!! They really do make everything ok

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just died a little bit inside when I saw baby firefox. That may honestly be the cutest kitten of all times

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lmunsie

I just died a little bit inside when I saw baby firefox. That may honestly be the cutest kitten of all times
yup, she was purty cute... unfortunately, letting her sit there gave me her bacterial skin infection

that was after about 2-3 weeks of in-home care & good food - she was already looking better!

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow I can't imagine what she looked like before.....she is so so tiny....poor little thing. Glad shes all happy and grown up now!

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanks for sharing!! she is a very lucky little girl to have you