I think McDonald's puts drugs in their broccoli soup

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have been craving it uncontrollaby ever since i ate it for the first time!! I think I've had it 4 or 5 times in the last 2 weeks
I think I'm going to get some tonight

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I have been craving it uncontrollaby ever since i ate it for the first time!! I think I've had it 4 or 5 times in the last 2 weeks
I think I'm going to get some tonight
Never heard of it! However, if you really like it, you can count on it disappearing. The only thing I ever liked at Macs was the McRib, which comes just long enough to get me hooked and then goes away for a couple years again. This has been going on for twenty years.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't know they had soup there either.... not that I'll ever step foot in one again, I had a rough case of food poison from a McDonald's around age 9.

Originally Posted by stormchickx

I like Quizno's broccoli soup. *drool*
I second this

There's a premade dry soup mix that makes a really good cheese and broccoli soup that tastes somewhat close to Quizno's soup. I can't remember the name of it (maybe something like bear creek?) but it is in a green bag with a picture of the soup on the front. Their cheesy potato soup is good too.
When I make that I add more broccoli and sprinkle a little cheddar on top.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Never heard of it! However, if you really like it, you can count on it disappearing. The only thing I ever liked at Macs was the McRib, which comes just long enough to get me hooked and then goes away for a couple years again. This has been going on for twenty years.
Germany has the McRib on their permanent menu
Never seen the soups though

beck4582

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I didn't know McDonalds had soup... the one by my house sucks, though. The fries are always cold and half the time they get my order wrong...

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by stormchickx

McDonald's has brocolli soup? When did this happen? lol I think the ones in my area are behind.
Umm yeah seriously!! But actually our nearest Mcd's is 20 min away
And I dont ever eat there.....

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When I worked at McDonalds (I can make a mean egg!), there was a report that they sell so much food that any new ingredient they add, no matter how innocently, will kill about 12 people nationwide due to unknown sensitivity.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

I don't know about where you live, but here the McRib comes back for one month ever year - November. I know this because my husband is also addicted. They may be on a schedule like that.

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think there might be some truth to that because i have the same problem with their double cheeseburgers. I dont eat any other sandwich there and i eat there quite often,. but i crave them all the time. if i am in a bad or sad mood and i go get one it makes me feel better. I dunno why but its true

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Look at how many times salt is on the ingredient list.
Sugar is in everything, in some form or another - the key is how much is added.
The reason a lot of that is labeled the way it is, is because they can't give common names of some ingredients - it would give away the recipe.

I had an odd thought earlier... maybe their secrete ingredient is the same thing that purina puts in fancy feast that makes it irresistible to some kitties. If any of you find yourselves brushing around the McDonald's workers legs and meowing, I think there may be a serious problem.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

McDonalds dosn't have soup in Canada.... but it sounds good
it doesn't have it where am from aswel. one thing's true though, McDonald's food is terribly addictive LOL!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not available here in CA.

When we were in Munich this past summer, we went to the MacDonalds for a bathroom break. There was a Starbucks type mini cafe on one side. It had specialty coffee, pastries, and candles on little tables. No joke.