Quiz: Human For Sale

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Check it out; this was fun! (BTW, some people are being asked for address & phone number; I'd advise not to give that info out.)

Have you been thinking about putting yourself up for sale lately? Ever wonder how much money you could get on the open human market? This fun quiz will attempt to place a value on your life using a variety of criteria in 4 basic facets of life. Among the criteria used include athletic ability, education level, income, amount of exercise, weight, and sense of humor. This is obviously a very subjective survey and is not intended and does not claim to be scientifically accurate. The more honestly you answer the questions, the more realistic the dollar value returned will be.

http://www.humanforsale.com/

Mine said: You are worth exactly $2,214,530.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm worth $1,828,068. If someone pays that for me they are getting ripped off!

Somehow I scored 139 on my IQ test (I guessed on some of them) but scored 19/25 on the other test (smarter than half of the population).

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They ask for too much personal information, including address and home phone number. So I have no idea how much I'm worth. I did get 136 on the IQ test and I'm smarter than 45.64% of the population.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Misty8723

They ask for too much personal information, including address and home phone number...
That's weird! I didn't get asked for any personal information! I wouldn't give that info out either, or I would make something up.