Idiot

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is a bottle of Ibuprofen on the computer desk and I think DH took some last night and didn't bother putting the lid on tight. Popsie could have gotten a hold it and ate some. He's going to get a tounge lashing when he gets home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xLaydeexTaniax

nooo way! hope your Popsie's alright!
No, he didn't get any but could have.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Occasionally I'll drop one of my pills... I always freak out and will tear everything up in the immediate area till I find it.

Funny story. I once tipped over a pill bottle an spilled a few out. I found them all but later that night had a dream I was trying to find little bright blue pills outside in this little garden area... sort of like easter egg hunting, before my cats found them.

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a scare a while ago with one of the pets almost getting a pain ped my dad acidentaly on the floor he didn't even realize he droped it.
It is so easy not to think about these things in our normal day to day activites but it can be monumentally dangerous.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

Occasionally I'll drop one of my pills... I always freak out and will tear everything up in the immediate area till I find it.

Funny story. I once tipped over a pill bottle an spilled a few out. I found them all but later that night had a dream I was trying to find little bright blue pills outside in this little garden area... sort of like easter egg hunting, before my cats found them.
Freud would have a field day with this!

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whoopsie Daisy!!

In Australia we don't really get bottles of pain meds, only in blister packs - Makes it a little more animal proof (well, unless you have a kitty who insists on chewing through everything
)

I'm glad Butzie didn't get into them

709juggalette

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My foster beagle is on heart meds and I recently dropped them all over the floor.Of course the cats came running and it took some quick action on my part to grab the pills off the floor before my crazy kitties could get them!

I am glad that your cat didn't notice the open bottle of pills.
You must give your man a tongue lashing!