The Great Kleenex Caper.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I have had a interesting new development in how intelligent my kitties actually are.

This morning I woke up to Sassy staring me in the face giving me the look he reserves exclusively for
"You better come mom, the brats are up to something"

And indeed the brats(Pixie and Linus) were up to something.

Pixie was sitting on the bathroom vanity joyfully pulling Kleenex out of the box and dropping them onto the floor where Linus methodically shredded them..
Needless to say it was quite a mess.

As I cleaned up the mess scolding them with "Bad Kitties" trying not to laugh I suddenly realized

I don't need children, I already have a tattler, a instigator, and one more then willing to go with the flow.

mistressotdark

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol way too cute..yes did you get any photos? I got photos of my Sabrina shredding the kleenex ..although I was laughing when I took them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

you know you are in trouble when they start to work together
Exactly and if Sassy ever decides to jump ship and join the brats on the dark side well let's just say I had better keep the treat container full and sleep with one eye open

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Well I have had a interesting new development in how intelligent my kitties actually are.

This morning I woke up to Sassy staring me in the face giving me the look he reserves exclusively for
"You better come mom, the brats are up to something"

And indeed the brats(Pixie and Linus) were up to something.

Pixie was sitting on the bathroom vanity joyfully pulling Kleenex out of the box and dropping them onto the floor where Linus methodically shredded them..
Needless to say it was quite a mess.

As I cleaned up the mess scolding them with "Bad Kitties" trying not to laugh I suddenly realized

I don't need children, I already have a tattler, a instigator, and one more then willing to go with the flow.
Well, with your kitty kids, you might notice their similarities to The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Our daughter loved them and I still can sing the theme song.
Anyway, here are the characters and my guess for the cats:

Shredder who's the bad guy - Well, definitely Linus

Donatello who does machines: Pixie because she is the head of the disassembly line

Splinter who is the rat that taught the turtles to be ninja teens: Sounds like Sassy. After all, a teacher know when to scold the kids!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG - I'd check to ensure they haven't been PM'ing 8-Bit and Dr. Claw. Sounds like something those two would have gotten into as well.

Your kitties are so smart!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

Well, with your kitty kids, you might notice their similarities to The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Our daughter loved them and I still can sing the theme song.
Anyway, here are the characters and my guess for the cats:

Shredder who's the bad guy - Well, definitely Linus

Donatello who does machines: Pixie because she is the head of the disassembly line

Splinter who is the rat that taught the turtles to be ninja teens: Sounds like Sassy. After all, a teacher know when to scold the kids!
Great analogy, However I have a tendacy to see them more as Alvin and the chipmunks..

Linus is of coarse Alvin, always up to some mischief.

Pixie is Simon, she is always following Linus around just in case he needs help getting into mischief....She's even got Simon's fat tummy..

Sassy is of coarse Theadore tattling on the other two to keep himself out of the trouble..

I'm Dave but instead of shouting Alvinnnnnnn, it's Linussssss

It most definitely makes the days interesting....