Question of the Day - March 12th!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Do you have a nervous habit?

this is really wierd
but I scratch a little spot above my temple, I can't really describe it, but everytime I'm worried about something I do it

beck4582

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm really fidgity... I cannot sit still... I guess that's a nervous habit. I also bite my lip when I'm nervous, or thinking a lot...

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I clench my teeth really badly. When I am nervous, angry, frustrated or stressed..

Problem is I don't realize that I am doing it until my jaws start to ache..and usually end up with a headache from it.

Most people think I am smiling when I do it, if they only knew what I was actually thinking.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I sometimes hang my leg slightly off the edge of the bed and shake it to go to sleep.

And I cannot sit still for very long. I have to get up and go do something.

I always have to drive, but I think that may be more controlling than nervous

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I play with my hair when I get nervous...also have a habit of putting my hands in front of my mouth when talking to someone.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bit my nails REALLY bad!!! I just recently quit though!!!
I'm so proud of myself. I've bit my nails since I was a little girl. It's been almost 3 weeks since I quit!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was a teenager, I was a cutter. I've had it under control for nearly 20 years now, and have only relapsed a couple of times. It can be a frighteneing compulsion for me when I'm terribly stressed.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bite my nails.....

I have tried to quit for sooo many times in the past year. I went about 3 months without biting them but then I got really stressed and bit them off. I have tried everything and it is SUCH a dirty habit!