TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Sparkle vs the Smartie's tube!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sparkle vs the Smartie's tube!

post #1 of 24
Thread Starter 
i guess you could say "she won"!


& a random sleeping picture of her!


sorry, the picture's are small, as they are off my mobile. i broke the camera charger LOL!
post #2 of 24
Aww shes cute!
post #3 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwan View Post
Aww shes cute!
thank's!

post #4 of 24
Adorable!!! Especially the second one :-)
post #5 of 24
That mean ol' box didn't stand a chance She is lovely
post #6 of 24
She's a doll!
post #7 of 24
Oooh... she's just adorable! Love the big green eyes!!
post #8 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddieBee View Post
Oooh... she's just adorable! Love the big green eyes!!
yeh, she's my little baby!
post #9 of 24
She is adorable!
post #10 of 24
Thread Starter 
she sure is!
post #11 of 24
What a sweetie!!
post #12 of 24
Thread Starter 
hehe thank's!
post #13 of 24
awww 2 very cute photos !
post #14 of 24
aw, don't you just want to snuggle up with her when she's sleeping like that! she's a gorgeous girl!
post #15 of 24
I miss Smarties

she is super cute!
post #16 of 24
Well done Sparkle, you little cutey!

Those Smartie tubes need to be kept in line!
post #17 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffacake View Post
Well done Sparkle, you little cutey!

Those Smartie tubes need to be kept in line!
they do indeed!

she sure taught it a lesson!
post #18 of 24
Awww, what a sweetie!!
post #19 of 24
Thread Starter 
she is! thank's all
post #20 of 24
awwwwww she's beautiful just like izzy and glamourus
post #21 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lou1982 View Post
awwwwww she's beautiful just like izzy and glamourus
thank's hun!
post #22 of 24
I could just that little nosey! Isn't it funny how they have such great fun with the cheapest random things? I can buy all the toys in the world, but they would still rather play with cardboard boxes and pencils.
post #23 of 24
She's too cute & obviously a very strong girl.

Now I have to know what are your Smarties like? I automatically thought they would be the little sugar candies in a plastic wrapper. Then I realize your not in the US, so what do those smarties look & taste like?
post #24 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBella View Post
I could just that little nosey! Isn't it funny how they have such great fun with the cheapest random things? I can buy all the toys in the world, but they would still rather play with cardboard boxes and pencils.
that's sooo true! my girl's have load's of toy's, but i alway's catch them playing with "rubbish", & they love cardboard boxe's aswel LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang_27 View Post
She's too cute & obviously a very strong girl.

Now I have to know what are your Smarties like? I automatically thought they would be the little sugar candies in a plastic wrapper. Then I realize your not in the US, so what do those smarties look & taste like?
our Smartie's are chocolate, in a crisp sugar shell!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Sparkle vs the Smartie's tube!