I think ITS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dillpickles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Dill lost a bloody mucousy thingy, musta been her plug@ about 11pm( the other stuff must just been discharge my vet some something bout placental discharge) She is leaking alot now and is restless and/or sleeeping, cleaning alot.......i think we are having babies today....WOOHOO......

ginger's mum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DillPickles

I think we are having babies today....WOOHOO......
sending kitten vibes

just 8.5 hrs until my birth wager
of (Japan time) Wed 3am

Altho I hope for your sake she a bit quicker than that

zoethor2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
YAY!

Friskers actually is acting really really weird this morning too... trying to climb under the blankets to get in the bed... she's never done that before. Hopefully the next few days for her!

In the meantime, I will live vicariously through you. So go Dill go!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dillpickles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Water Broke @ 645am.....It was this bubble and it was dark and when she broke it clear fluid came out...she is sleeping now But its cant be far off now....YAY....

I dont know how offten I can get online.....

momto3cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It sounds like it's really getting close.. sending for an easy, safe delivery and healthy kittens.

cpdillon

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wooohoooo......Go Dill Go!!!!! The dark bubble thing and the water breaking happened with Nemo as well. My vet had said that if she doesn't start contractions within 4 hours of the water breaking to get her to a vet to have the shot to bring on contrations.

for a safe delivery and healthy kittens.

Good Luck.

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That bubble was an amniotic sac of one of the kittens. This happened with one of our fosters. Only our cat didnt break the bubble, she birthed the kitten and sac intact. If she doesnt have kitten #1 soon, call your vet. In fact, maybe you should call them ahead of time and give them the heads up. I hope the kitten isnt stuck or too big to come through.

Good luck Dill and Meowmy! Lots of smooth pushing vibes!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dillpickles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She is sleeping right now, talked to my vet, she said wait it out if there is no bleeding or discomfort, and the kittens are still active, AND OH MY GOSH THEY ARE......She is having some tightenings and she makes little sounds......If she hasnt done ne thing by 12 I have to take her in......KITTENS........WOOHOOO they are comming YAY....Soon

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
WooooooooooooooooooooooHooooooooo! Sending good energy to Dill, her kits, and you! So glad they're on the way

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The way I see it right now... one of two things are going on

1) Dill has had her kittens and Dillpickles is too busy to update

2) Dill HASN'T had her kittens and since its 11:30 (I assume EST) dillpickles is getting ready to bring Dill to thet

Hope its #1