So What's For Dinner?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was feeling so crumby when I got home from the Dr's today I decided that a big pot of Chicken Vegetable Soup was in order. So I made some with lots of noodles and every vegetable I could fine, Carrots, peas, potato's, green beans, celery and corn..

I just finished a big bowl with some whole wheat toast and it was yummy,
yummy, yummy

My theory is Chicken Soup works as well as antibiotics for Ear Infections.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made some grilled cheese sandwiches and heated up some Uncle Ben's 90 second Spanish Rice. Although that was three hours ago and I'm hungry again already!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think it's probably going to be a prawn stirfry with snow peas in one of the Thai Princess sauces that we love, and some jasmine rice.

PS I think you're right about chicken soup -- it's good for just about anything!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey, it's cheap enchiladas night at Los Lupes. Cheese enchiladas and a frozen margarita to share with Dottie.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are having, dinner rolls stuffed with garlic and herb cheese, Kalama Olives, sundried tomatos and marinara sauce. Sounded better then it actually is.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scrambled Eggs, couple pieces of bacon, and 2 slices of wheat toast. Simple. Boyfriend is closing tonight, so I was by myself. It'll prob be the same tomorrow too.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by yam102284

Scrambled Eggs, couple pieces of bacon, and 2 slices of wheat toast. Simple. Boyfriend is closing tonight, so I was by myself. It'll prob be the same tomorrow too.
I love breakfast for supper!

Tonight its just me, so I'm having chicken nuggets & fries, nothing special

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I love breakfast for supper!

Tonight its just me, so I'm having chicken nuggets & fries, nothing special
Yea for some reason I've been really craving breakfast type foods. Mostly scrambled eggs and toast. I had it for dinner Friday night, then Sunday morning for breakfast, and again tonight. I need to cut back a little, lol. I don't make big meals when my boyfriend closes so this is quick and easy.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by yam102284

Yea for some reason I've been really craving breakfast type foods. Mostly scrambled eggs and toast. I had it for dinner Friday night, then Sunday morning for breakfast, and again tonight. I need to cut back a little, lol. I don't make big meals when my boyfriend closes so this is quick and easy.
Thats my favorite! I love to make bacon & mix it in w/ the eggs & have it that way

Great, now I want eggs

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we had grilled cheese with turkey and tomato soup.
I am going to eat starburst tropical jelly beans for dessert.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We had a roast with carrots and potatos at my mothers. It was actually leftover from yesterday but it was ooooh so good! I love a good roast!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup they're all making me hungry too... Oh well Ill eat in the morning! Too late now! Anyway, the kids had fish for supper! *yuck*

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last week i made minestrone, and FH loved it! so i made some again yesterday and finished cooking it today, it needs a day to set and then add veggies. I froze two small portions so i can take it to work next week, and froze a big batch and have a big batch waiting in the fridge.

The way trav loves it, it will be gone by thursday.

Although I have been craving for some spaghetti

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Baked chicken, green beans done Asian style with garlic, ginger and sesame oil, and pasta. Ice cream for dessert.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today I made one of my favorites, Baked Haddock filets done in bread crumbs, lemon pepper and a little dill. Homemade season potato's also done in the oven and for dessert some sliced mango topped with vanilla yogurt. It was very good.