Wow, I'm impressed

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I read the post the other day about constapation tips. Well today Popsie got a terd stuck in his bum so I soaked a wash cloth in hot water (not to hot) and put it under his butt. Boy if that terd didn't come out a while later.
That thing was HUGE.

tamgirl99

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

I read the post the other day about constapation tips. Well today Popsie got a terd stuck in his bum so I soaked a wash cloth in hot water (not to hot) and put it under his butt. Boy if that terd didn't come out a while later.
That thing was HUGE.
LOL. How long did you have to hold it on his butt? I'm going to have to try this too as my kitty has been battling constipation for over a week now (pooping about once every 3-4 days even on Lactulose!).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tamgirl99

LOL. How long did you have to hold it on his butt? I'm going to have to try this too as my kitty has been battling constipation for over a week now (pooping about once every 3-4 days even on Lactulose!).
Well he was laying down so I just stuck the cloth right under his butt. He actually stayed still for it too. Then maybe 40 minutes later he tried to pooped but nothing came out so I did it again. I'd say an hour later he pooped. Popsie takes lactulose too. He hasn't had a problem since December last year. Until today that is.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tamgirl99

Thanks! I'll give it a try and post back on whether or not it works for my kitty.
I thought about posting a link to a pic of it but figured that would be gross. I don't think people can fathom how big it was.

tamgirl99

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow. She actually laid there while I had the warm washcloth pressed to her for about 2 minutes. I'm not sure if that's enough time but I'll try again in an hour if not.