TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Upcoming thriller/horror about clowns?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Upcoming thriller/horror about clowns?

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
I've been hearing rumors of an upcoming movie (dont know what year) about these different clowns that travel through time/space, and it's supposed to be a scary movie. I've searched through upcoming movies to 2010, and only found a movie about a childs killer clown doll, not the movie I was looking for.

Has anyone else heard about this movie or have a name of it?
post #2 of 17
Killer Klowns from Outer Space?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095444/
post #3 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwideus View Post
Killer Klowns from Outer Space?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095444/
As a child, I loved that movie, lol.
post #4 of 17
I haven't seen anything out there, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Is it possible that it could be a direct to DVD film?
post #5 of 17
I haven't heard of it but clowns remind me of IT
post #6 of 17
Not sure, but Steven King had a creepy clown one called "IT"
post #7 of 17
I HATE clowns There's just something not right about them!
post #8 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
I HATE clowns There's just something not right about them!
yeh, i agree!
post #9 of 17
Keith, I read something about such a film a week or so ago, but can't find the article. I believe it's a European (Danish?) film.
post #10 of 17
I'm scared of clowns...
post #11 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beck4582 View Post
I'm scared of clowns...
I think a lot of people feel that way.
post #12 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcat View Post
Keith, I read something about such a film a week or so ago, but can't find the article. I believe it's a European (Danish?) film.
So it's even worse. Not to bash Europe in any way, but clowns from Europe are far stranger than the ones from the US. So it's going to be a creepy indy European movie about clowns. Wow. I don't think I can bring myself to see that.
post #13 of 17
Thread Starter 
It's not KKFOS or IT, it's something brand new. All I heard is it's in production now (still filming it) It may be that Europe one Jcat, but there is little info to tell so far if it is?
post #14 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by keith p View Post
It's not KKFOS or IT, it's something brand new. All I heard is it's in production now (still filming it) It may be that Europe one Jcat, but there is little info to tell so far if it is?
I'm pretty sure I read about it in our daily (German-language) newspaper, which unfortunately isn't available online, and hubby put a whole stack of newspapers in the recycling igloo on Saturday, so I can't check out print articles. I'll keep an eye out for other articles, though, and will post/PM you if I find something.
post #15 of 17
Thread Starter 
Thanks for the lookout!
post #16 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcat View Post
I'm pretty sure I read about it in our daily (German-language) newspaper, which unfortunately isn't available online, and hubby put a whole stack of newspapers in the recycling igloo on Saturday, so I can't check out print articles. I'll keep an eye out for other articles, though, and will post/PM you if I find something.
Can you PM me too please? I love those kind of movies!
post #17 of 17
My other half has a complete phobia about clowns, had a bad experience with one that was wielding a chainsaw I believe he said, was in some hallowe'en thing, and my other half actually passed out cold! He was about 16-17 and just can't bear them now, even the jolly kiddy ones. If there is a film out there, I don't think he will be accompanying me to see it!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Upcoming thriller/horror about clowns?