Upcoming thriller/horror about clowns?

keith p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been hearing rumors of an upcoming movie (dont know what year) about these different clowns that travel through time/space, and it's supposed to be a scary movie. I've searched through upcoming movies to 2010, and only found a movie about a childs killer clown doll, not the movie I was looking for.

Has anyone else heard about this movie or have a name of it?

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't seen anything out there, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Is it possible that it could be a direct to DVD film?

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't heard of it but clowns remind me of IT

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Keith, I read something about such a film a week or so ago, but can't find the article. I believe it's a European (Danish?) film.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Keith, I read something about such a film a week or so ago, but can't find the article. I believe it's a European (Danish?) film.
So it's even worse. Not to bash Europe in any way, but clowns from Europe are far stranger than the ones from the US. So it's going to be a creepy indy European movie about clowns. Wow. I don't think I can bring myself to see that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

keith p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's not KKFOS or IT, it's something brand new. All I heard is it's in production now (still filming it) It may be that Europe one Jcat, but there is little info to tell so far if it is?

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by keith p

It's not KKFOS or IT, it's something brand new. All I heard is it's in production now (still filming it) It may be that Europe one Jcat, but there is little info to tell so far if it is?
I'm pretty sure I read about it in our daily (German-language) newspaper, which unfortunately isn't available online, and hubby put a whole stack of newspapers in the recycling igloo on Saturday, so I can't check out print articles. I'll keep an eye out for other articles, though, and will post/PM you if I find something.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

I'm pretty sure I read about it in our daily (German-language) newspaper, which unfortunately isn't available online, and hubby put a whole stack of newspapers in the recycling igloo on Saturday, so I can't check out print articles. I'll keep an eye out for other articles, though, and will post/PM you if I find something.
Can you PM me too please? I love those kind of movies!

chelly

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My other half has a complete phobia about clowns, had a bad experience with one that was wielding a chainsaw I believe he said, was in some hallowe'en thing, and my other half actually passed out cold! He was about 16-17 and just can't bear them now, even the jolly kiddy ones. If there is a film out there, I don't think he will be accompanying me to see it!