Cat advice

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK, not advice TO cats, or even ABOUT cats, just advice that references cats. Here are two I've used for a long time:

1. Girls, never date a guy who hates cats, because what he doesn't like about a cat is not being able to control it, and if he doesn't like it in a pet, he's not likely to like it in you.

2. Before you think about having children, you should have an un-neutered tom cat. Perfect training for teenagers! When they go out the door, you never know when/if they'll come home. They only come home when they're hungry. And all they ever think about is sex.

Got any to add?

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

OK, not advice TO cats, or even ABOUT cats, just advice that references cats. Here are two I've used for a long time:

1. Girls, never date a guy who hates cats, because what he doesn't like about a cat is not being able to control it, and if he doesn't like it in a pet, he's not likely to like it in you.

2. Before you think about having children, you should have an un-neutered tom cat. Perfect training for teenagers! When they go out the door, you never know when/if they'll come home. They only come home when they're hungry. And all they ever think about is sex.

Got any to add?
lol those are kinda true.
But you know, i win bets all time with people who says cats dont come when called
hehe you just have to show them the right kind of love to get them to listen

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Find and inflate a big balloon.
2. Rub vigorously on cats back.
3. stick cat to wall.

There..... now you can avoid scratched up floorboards.