Macey, Coco, & Izzy

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My 3 ladies....had to get new pics of Macey especially since she dropped 5 more pounds!!!

Macey's now the 85 lb. Lab/GSP x....turning 5 soon!
Coco's the 55 lb Lab....turning 4 soon!
Isabel is the white fuzzy dust mop who is now starting to grasp the concept of don't go potty in the corner! She's almost 5 months & not even 5 lbs!!

Waiting for "daddy" to come home

Wait! I think we heard him!!!

Hey mom, can I have the ball? Mom? Huh? Can I? Huh mom? Can I? Can I? Huh? Yeah, the ball, can I mom, have it mom? Huh? Huh?

And Izzy...I gave her a haircut myself, rotten haircut I know but I had to....she was so full of, ewy stuff
that she had to have one for my sake & hers!

Can I eat the camera string?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
huh! I never realized there was such a size difference between Coco and Macey! their fur is so shiny! and Izzy is such a little cutie!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Macey is Godzilla.
Coco is.....well, she's even more dainty than Izzy. I think she was a chihuahua in a former life.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a size difference between the dogs!!!!
What is the big one mixed with? My future mom-in-law has a lab that weighs 125 lbs. He's huge!!! I've always wondered if he was really a lab because he is SOOOO big!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Macey is the biggest, she's a Lab/German Shorthaired Pointer. GSPs are generally around 50 lbs. She's 90.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Macey is the biggest, she's a Lab/German Shorthaired Pointer. GSPs are generally around 50 lbs. She's 90.
Huh.....

I wonder what my future Mom in law's dog is then?! I've never seen a purebreed lab at 125 lbs. Granted, he is overweight, but even without the weight he would still be over 100lbs. He's just absolutely huge! She's also the one that paid $200 for a "registered" Chihuahua that is a good 7-8lbs at 5 months old (Thor is 7 months old and weighs in at 4.9lbs)
So I'm not 100% sure if the lab is registered with a good registery either.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Purebred labs can be 125 lbs, esp if he's overweight. Depends on American vs. English, their lineage. Some labs are just beefier!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Purebred labs can be 125 lbs, esp if he's overweight. Depends on American vs. English, their lineage. Some labs are just beefier!
Ok!!! Thanks for clearing that up!!! I guess I have always seen the small skinny ones

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My purebred Lab is 55 lbs.
They range greatly. AKC says around 70 lbs. for a female.