Birds:1 Beauty:0

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beauty went out a few minutes ago and started trying to catch the birds. She started stalking two of them, they flew off, one calling "Beware! There's a cat about!"

She stood and watched the birds fly off, wagging her tail at them. There was another one in the tree in our garden, but Beauty can't climb trees any more so that one was safe.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Katz4Life

Aww how cute!! Does she do a kitty chirp at the birds?
No she only wags her tail at them when they don't do something she wants them to do (namely land and let her catch them!

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

i love the kitty chirp! milo was doing that this morning, watching a pair of collared doves on the grass. every time i spoke to him he didn't take his eyes of the birds but chirruped manically!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kitty said he`s willing to teach you how it`s done Beauty but unfortunatley Mum has put pay to such shinanigans. She says it`s naughty and makes me wear a bell

We can still look though!

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Arwen has a habit of stalking the magpies that come into our garden, and she also climbs the huge tree at the end or the garden to get to them

When she does that, I have to get the binoculars out just to see how far she has climbed, plus I can see what she is really up to! It is amusing though

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Beauty,
Uncle Rigz tell you, Birds are just to watch not for catch!...

Milky Chirps when is near at the birds
...furthermore he has a bell in his neck lace, so the birds are noticed when is he near!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Birds 0, Butzie 1

Butzie brought us a sparrow the other day. She even brought it upstairs and plopped it outside our bedroom. I told her no birdies. Go hunt squirrelies (lol)
and mousies. The next day she brought in a live lizard to play with.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule

Beauty went out a few minutes ago and started trying to catch the birds. She started stalking two of them, they flew off, one calling "Beware! There's a cat about!"

She stood and watched the birds fly off, wagging her tail at them. There was another one in the tree in our garden, but Beauty can't climb trees any more so that one was safe.
If I were a bird, I would be steering clear of Beauty! I have a feeling that in the near future that score is going to change!for Beauty!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

If I were a bird, I would be steering clear of Beauty! I have a feeling that in the near future that score is going to change!for Beauty!
Probably not - she's gone back to running from them!