TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Who wants to get purred at?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Who wants to get purred at?

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 
Beauty is sending purrs to everyone who posts here.

Post as many times as you like, there is no limit to the number of purrs you have. One purr per post (no pun intended)
post #2 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule View Post
Beauty is sending purrs to everyone who posts here.

Post as many times as you like, there is no limit to the number of purrs you have. One purr per post (no pun intended)
I just added being bunted to my siggy, so I will stick with that for a while.
post #3 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley View Post
I just added being bunted to my siggy, so I will stick with that for a while.
You don't have to add it to your signature - posting here is enough!
post #4 of 9
awwwwwwwwwww Beauty!...

I want! I want!....
post #5 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule View Post
You don't have to add it to your signature - posting here is enough!
OK, give me a purr! Gotta be better than the scratches Alley inflicted on me last night when she was laying on my bare legs and the phone went off.
post #6 of 9
I need a purr too! I have scratches on me too..lol
post #7 of 9
How sweet! I would love to get purred at by your pretty girl Beauty!! Many pettings for her!
post #8 of 9
Me!Me! I need some purr...
post #9 of 9
i need a beauty purr too!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Who wants to get purred at?