Abby's Reaction After My Shower!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I admit to not having showered or washed my hair since Friday!!

This evening I washed my bedding and made up my bed, so I had a nice long hot shower! Showering tonight means that I won't have to wake up so early tomorrow to shower before going to the gym.

Anyway, I'm sitting at the computer and Abby has been all over me! It just occured to me that she likes the smell of my shampoo and body wash!

Anyone else have a cuddly kitty after you have a bath or shower?

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do. Everest goes nuts when I get out the shower. He sniffs, meows, gets all hyper and wants to play as soon as I get out.

Midnight always liked to sniff my hair after showering and she would try to groom me while it was still wet.

cabelle1863

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Essayons89

Midnight always like to sniff my hair after showering and she would try to groom me while it was still wet.
We have a Midnight too and she loves to groom my hair, especially after a shower.

cdubbie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
after a shower, Smidge backs away from me if I get close to her and try to kiss the top of her head. She doesnt like my wet hair sitting on her when I move in close.

hyper piper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Not my kitty. She's deathly afraid of me when I'm in the shower. She sits right outside, normally on the toilet, with her eyes so wide. I poke my head out every now and then to check on her, she normally meows and runs scared far away from me. When I get out, she starts doing crazy Nascar-style laps around the bedroom. Not until I'm dried off and dressed will she come anywhere near me.

ginger's mum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh thats awful :eek:

My girl sits on me and cleans herself (feeling out-washed perhaps) and then proceeds to try to clean all my Lanolin handcream off me.

tamgirl99

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
With certain bath products my cat will do this. However, she usually starts off licking my feet and then bites them. Ouch!

sammiesmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sammie is mesmerized by the entire experience. If I am in the shower, well first of all, when I open the shower door to get the water running and warmed up, she is IN the shower. Once I step in and redirect the spray, she leaves. But then she is jumping against the shower doors while I shower. It is a hoot.

If I take a bath, she is on the edge of the tub, looking at the water.

When I step out of either bath or shower, she is rolling on her back, meowing, and walking around me.

I'm thinking there is definitely something there she likes.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
after shower no.
But once when i shaved my face, i scared the heck out of heyu. lol
she took one look at me,with a naked face and went under the bed.

mia's mommy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I never take showers always baths. Mia sits in the doorway and guards the door for whatever reason. Sometimes she comes and stands opn the edge of the tub and looks in. I think she doesn't approve of the way I bath because she's looks at me funny the whole time or she takes her own style of bath.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SammiesMom

Sammie is mesmerized by the entire experience. If I am in the shower, well first of all, when I open the shower door to get the water running and warmed up, she is IN the shower. Once I step in and redirect the spray, she leaves. But then she is jumping against the shower doors while I shower. It is a hoot.

If I take a bath, she is on the edge of the tub, looking at the water.

When I step out of either bath or shower, she is rolling on her back, meowing, and walking around me.

I'm thinking there is definitely something there she likes.
Butzie goes into the shower sometimes when she is supervising when I go to the bathroom. She doesn't go in before I shower, but if she is around when I am taking the shower, she meows so that I have to crack the shower door open. I hope she's not with the Paparazzi!

mld1168

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My Mosey LOVES pretty smells and will be right there after showers or baths, he loves to lay on the towels after i dry my hair. he waits and if i hang the towel up instead of putting it where he can lay on it he acts like he is mad, so i have to put it on the floor for him.
My Pickles - well he doesnt give on to liking smells he is just worried i wont come out from behind the shower door-- if i am in there for longer than 5 mins he is hitting and scratching on the door until i open it to show him i am still there.... then he waits on the sink staring at the shower door. When i am done he really lets me hear it - meowing very loudly at me --- he is my talker and my shadow .... follows me like a dog.

They are great !!!!
i dont know what i would do without them ~

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lt. Pants is shower obsessed. He waits outside the door and cries his most pitiful cry until you open the door and let him in (I always let him come in afterwards.) Then he immediately leaps into the tub to play in the water, chase the droplets sliding down the wall, and lick my roommates shower puff (errr, I don't tell her that part.) Then he follows me to the bedroom and licks my feet, ankles, and calves. After I put my hair up, he grooms it for me (and will occasionally try to pull the hairband out and eat it
)