Power Outage

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We reset all of our clocks that we had to do manually this morning. About an hour after that, our power went off for a few minutes. So we had to reset the 16 manual clocks.

Went to my salsa class at 12:30. The club is in my city, just at the other end of it. A little more than half way through the class, the power went off at the club.
It didn't come back on before we left class after about 20 minutes of dancing to no music.

It was
to see other members of the club just milling around in the lobby looking lost and forlorn.
Do you think that maybe the power company hadn't programmed for a leap year and PDT?

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooops! hopefully they had all done the updates last year...but who knows!

Hope the power continues to stay on for you!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Isn't it your luck that the power goes out after you reset all the clocks?
Same thing happened to me last year!
I feel for ya there!

bitsybetsy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh my! Sounds like a lot of trouble in one day. I realized that I'm not sure how to change the clock in my car to the right time. I guess I'll just have to remember that it's an hour ahead each time I look at the clock.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What does the PG& E outgoing message have to say??? I hope that it's a simple programming error and not some sort of accident such as a kitty trying to get warm among the transformers or a car hitting a pole, etc....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

What does the PG& E outgoing message have to say??? I hope that it's a simple programming error and not some sort of accident such as a kitty trying to get warm among the transformers or a car hitting a pole, etc....
We didn't call PG&E because our power went back on so quickly. I didn't call from the health.