Sunday What's On Your Agenda?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Well the snow has finally stopped and the sun is shining here in central Ontario. From the looks of things outside it is going to take a while to clear this away though.

Tired this morning it's going to take a few days to get use to the time change. Heading off to work for a bit but will most likely have quite a short day.

After that just home, dinner and TV.

The kitties are good this morning. Watching the neighbor shoveling out the window.

Everyone have a good day

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I just got off work a couple of hours ago...so on my agenda is to go to bed and sleep til 3...then Im not sure

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

i cant see my drive-way, so sometime today, i guess i should try and find it.
I know what you mean, I am having the same problem with my backstairs. They literally look like a ski hill right now... guess I should try to find them as well..

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well its 2:30 m right now and ive just started the washing and did some things around the house, this loungeroom really needs a clean up. Later tonight Fh and I are going out for dinner to a nice italian restaurant!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am spending the day taking care of Twig. I am supposed to give him a little food every hour to see how he holds it down. He's not happy to be locked in the bedroom, but if it helps him get better, he's gotta do it. Other then that, nothing much.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Instread of snow, we had 3-1/2 inches of rain and I have water in my cellar. I will be dealing with that soon.

isabel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm going to visit my sick father (lung cancer
), go to lunch with my mom, and then come home and study for a mid term.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well, today am going round my partner's parent's house for lunch! nothing to exciting as usual hehe! then when am back home, i'll probably do nothing LOL!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're stuck here again today. John's dad got the bobcat out this morning and shoveled out their truck, John's grandpa's car, and John's brother's car.... and left our car buried. I'm going to go out and play with the horses in the snow in a little while, and then try to get some cleaning done I think.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Go work out, maybe pick up a few things (if it can't wait until tomorrow).

Then call my brother...its his birthday.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A load of laundry, surf the net, watch some TV, and watch the snow melt...

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What did everyone do today?

I went to work this morning for a few hours to clean/take care of all of the animals. After that one of my favorite volunteers, her mom, and sister went and had lunch with me at Cracker Barrel. It was yummy! Then they came over to see the new house and hang out a little bit.

After that I did some stuff around the house and then took a bath. Then i took the dogs (one at a time) for walks around the new neighborhood, they had a blast
What did everyone else do today? I'm cooking dinner at the moment.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tried to catch a dying kitty, took care of foster puppies, tried to catcht the same kitty. Showered, tried to catch kitty. Went to work. Intook a dog we've had for 7 months we adopted out yesterday at the shelter today, apparently wasn't working out after a day.
Came home. Tried to catch the dying kitty. Ate supper, tried to catch kitty, took care of puppies, tried to catch kitty. Do laundry, try to catch kitty, browse TCS, try to catch kitty.....

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Niiki,

Less than 3 weeks!

Well, got up to feed the pets (they know daylight, not daylight savings time) DH went to softball practice so I caught a few more zzzz's.

Went to salsa class at my club taught by Leyder, the Cuban eye candy. About 2/3 of the way through the class the power went out in the club. We spent the last part of the class learning the rest of the dance without music. Not really much fun.

Later this pm, DH and I put up some more deck rails. We got through 5 today and he starts to say, "Without..." I told him not to jinx it. We're having a nice steak tonight.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cooked a fancy breakfast, worked out, vegged on the couch, made dinner, washed the comforter, and called my brother.

Thats all.